TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SJL Crimson August 14, 2003

SJL CRIMSON CARD

Date: Thursday, August 14, 2003, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: Back in America! Metrapark Arena - Billings, Montana

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: realitycheck

OPENING PROMO: New champ Viktor Tarakanov.

NEWBIE MATCH

Hybrid vs. “Suicidal” Jay Freeman

Description: We’ve had a drought when it comes to new applicants, so please welcome the newest addition to the Junior League. Can he put a notch in the win column at his first attempt?

Rules: Standard singles match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Thoth

TV TITLE CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Tommy Nguyen vs. Jay Morrison

Description: I wish I could have a TV Title match on this show, but alas, it is not to be! Doesn’t mean I can’t have the next best thing. Jay Morrison has been on a tear lately, though he lost to Maddix on Wrath. If he can beat Tommy Nguyen here, he’ll get another shot at an unannounced time.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

NON-TITLE MATCH

English Dragon vs. Tryst

Description: Tryst’s back! And he lost his chance to be JL Champ to the big Russian, Viktor Tarakanov. He’ll try to climb up the ladder here, but English Dragon is the mutha’ fuckin’ phenom, if you get my spin. He’ll be looking to boost his career as well.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

BEST FUCKING MATCH EVER

SPECIAL CALVINBALL MATCH

Manson vs Dominic Korgath vs Jimmy “The Demon” Liston vs Danny Conklin vs Craig McClennan vs The Apostle

Description: One day, I wanted to think of a stipulation to end all stipulations. Then Tom Flesher said something about Calvinball AND THIS MATCH WAS BORN. For those of you unfamilair with Calvinball, the rules are anything you want. Anyone can change the rules at any time, and these rules could potentially include how to win the match. That’s right, you decide how the match is won. If you are familiar with Calvinball, you know the idea here.

Rules: ANYTHING YOU WANT. Matches will be graded on creativity as well as all the other factors.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Thoth

Edited by Thoth

Do you want to be in the Volleyball match? It's not too late, I can add you. It's weird, you didn't show up on the booking sheet we use.

I blame Zed for that.

Thoth, I would also make sure that Z adds Jonathan Clarke to the list. He never gets booked and was not on the active roster I recieved when I booked my show awhile back. Also, hasn't Hybrid no showed all his matches? I say make a tag team out of him and Tokyo X.

Whoops. I took Bloodshed off, and forgot to add his new name. Ah well.

Oh, and Frost, Clarke had a post on the board about a month ago asking to be removed from active duty for an indefinite amount of time. So.

Oh, and I'm all in favour of an MVS demotion. Can never have enough JTTS's...

-Z

Oh, and I'm all in favour of an MVS demotion. Can never have enough JTTS's...

Pull the trigger, Z. I'm all too willing to give the young up-and-comer Apostle the rub in the Calvinball match.

Guest Aecas

Frost, Clarke does intend to return to active duty sometime soon, but rest assured he will let everyone know when he thinks he is ready again. I would think we can expect at least one promo out of him before he returns to the ring.

They're in the main event due to the following:

About 12 days ago, I swore upon everything I would book a Calvinball match.

I booked a Calvinball match.

It's such an awesome stip it should be the main event.

In closing, I would like to say LOL2003~

Guest Korgath

6-way Calvinball match! Holleeeee shit.

Looks like Thoth's going to get his Nude Volleyball Christmas wish early... <_< :hm: <_<

Guest Suicide King

It's times like this that I am glad the SJL is not my responsibility. ;)

Tod, I am terribly sorry that I could not send anything... I was stuck in my aunt's house for 3 Days... WITHOUT INTERNET! My dad randomly sprung it on me the day after I was booked. I should have no interruptions this time, so I will be able to send in a match.

Yeah, on the stats page... people, when you want to edit your stats, post a new version of them just this once. I'll delete the old, uneditable ones.

-Z

Sign in to follow this