TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BifEverchad

The ONE and ONLY MTV Music Video Awards 2003

Guest Choken One

This guy is supposed to be the new Biggie? Fuck Rap is screwed unless Ja finally lives up to his promises

Guest stardust
Godfuckingdammit...Evanescence got screwed again.

are you serious?

Yes, I'm serious. I love Evanescence (yeah, yeah, I know, a lot of y'all here don't seem to, but, hey, to each their own). And I'm sure that if I were to say that I wish the All American Rejects had gotten it, too, y'all would think I was even crazier. But then again, I think anyone is better than 50...

Guest Choken One

are you serious?

Yes, I'm serious. I love Evanescence (yeah, yeah, I know, a lot of y'all here don't seem to, but, hey, to each their own). And I'm sure that if I were to say that I wish the All American Rejects had gotten it, too, y'all would think I was even crazier. But then again, I think anyone is better than 50...

I always asst. this award with The Biggest New Artist of the new according to past winners...which is why 50 fit the critera.

Guest Choken One
The only Award I can agree with giving 50 with...cuz I never heard those others

I've heard of pretty much all of them, especially Simple Plan. They're Canadian.

Well...I heard OF them but not really enough to make a opinion...

I've been so *lucky* to get a enough expoursure to 50

Guest stardust

are you serious?

I always asst. this award with The Biggest New Artist of the new according to past winners...which is why 50 fit the critera.

Exactly. Never mind the fact that a year from now, a lot of people probably would've forgotten about him. Just like Avril won it last year, and yet she's up for what, one award this year. Yeah...

Guest El Satanico

why does the main guy from lincoln park keep kissing Metallica's ass? He did during their acceptance speech and during the introduction for beyonce.

Well I guess I give Beyonce credit for not even trying to pretend she's singing by not even having a mic...I guess...she's wearing too much clothing too and not showing off her ass...okay nevermind she took some off...better.

Guest Choken One
Wow, Beyonce's not even making an attempt at singing here.

I give it a DUD.

At least Good Charlotte "sang"...

Guest stardust

Yeah, it's a really, really bad show when Coldplay has the best performance so far.

Guest Choken One
A standing ovation? I REALLY hope that was a standing ovation for her body and not that performance.

they were all trying to get a look at dat ass since the camera man must have been one of those queer eye guys

Guest Choken One
Metallica PLEASE SAVE THIS SHOW, I'M COUNTING ON YOU.

Think about that...WE ARE ASKING METALLICA TO SAVE A AWARD SHOW!

Guest stardust

Yeah, I just realized about five minutes ago that instead of watching football, I'm watching this...

what the hell is wrong with me?

Guest Ecto Cooler
Metallica PLEASE SAVE THIS SHOW, I'M COUNTING ON YOU.

The only thing that would kill it would be Lars stopping midsong and saying "Kazaa users are next!"

Guest El Satanico

unless metallica pulls out a cover of "A Boy Named Sue" they won't be saving shit.

Yeah, I just realized about five minutes ago that instead of watching football, I'm watching this...

I don't know its preseason and its always better to see the first showing before they edit anything out. Although so far the only thing I'd see them editing was the Duran Duran audio fuck up.

Guest Ecto Cooler
Yeah, I just realized about five minutes ago that instead of watching football,  I'm watching this...

I don't know its preseason and its always better to see the first showing before they edit anything out. Although so far the only thing I'd see them editing was the Duran Duran audio fuck up.

I missed Duran Duran - what did they do?