TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Explain THIS TO ME

Guest stardust

You know her blood type?

I don't even know my own blood type, much less my boyfriend's blood type. That's just kinda creepy.

BTW, here are other things I have in common with the girl:

1) On the day I inquired about her Russian heritage, a solicitor called out to me, "Hey Russian man, come over me." This happened immediately after class and was the first time anyone ever thought I was Russian.

2) On the first day of school, she willingly sat next to me.

3) Our Bio I.D. numbers -- numbers that indicate our latest exam grades and ensure confidentiality -- are next to each other even though they don't follow in numerical order (16 and 18)

4) The only brands of cereal she would ever eat in the Ukraine were Cheerios and Kix; Cheerios and Kix were the only brands I had in my pantry as a child.

5) Same blood type ( O negative)

6) Both have one younger brother and no other siblings

7) One evening, while thinking about her in my bed, I looked out my window just in time to see a bright shooting star.

8) We're both shy and don't open up unless we're comfortable with our surroundings.

9) And again, her entire clique dropped out, leaving just she and I.

So, what does it all mean?

It means God, the tides, all of nature, and every force in the universe are conspiring together to make you two engage in mad coitus!

Hey, AoO I'm a Libra and my friend's a Capricorn. What's up for me?

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

This thread has provided me with countless uh, minutes of entertainment rawmvp, so I thank you for that.

Does anybody else have "Every Breath You Take" playing in their head as they read it?

How a fool's heart aches....with every step you take...

Oh, sorry, I thought this was karaoke night for a second.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Hey AGent, I'm a Capricorn -- what's my deal?

We Capricorns, as earth signs, tend to be introverted and focused at the same time. Almost never emotional, always analytical. There's a strong tendency to put up barriers that only few people are let behind. Generally awkward in youth, but much more well-adjusted with age. Prone to drinking, too.

For the record, I don't believe in this pseudoscience bullshit, I just know way more about it than anyone should.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Hey, AoO I'm a Libra and my friend's a Capricorn. What's up for me?

^Capricorn

Libra's the scales, and an air sign, which means you take a deep emotional and spiritual investment in your daily and personal affairs. You're probably often more concerned about people getting what's fair rather than getting your own way. Often flighty. The biggest weaknesses are, I guess, an inability to focus on one task at hand for too long, and difficulty in looking at things realistically. You try to get along with just about everyone.

Pretty much the total opposite of a Capricorn, which makes you the perfect couple.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The earth sign that doesn't get along with other earth signs. You're probably "bull-headed" (apropos), and don't like working in groups even though you have to do so. You've got a thousand annoying habits that drive everyone else nuts. Emotionally, you're low key, but an open book. Marry a Scorpio.

For the record, I don't believe in this pseudoscience bullshit, I just know way more about it than anyone should.

Oh, thank God. I thought you'd completely lost it but I didn't want to say anything, I was just so appalled.

Anyway, now that all's right with my world again, my wife and I are a Sagittarius and an Aquarius, so pretend to dish mystic star-wisdom for us, too.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That's a lethal fuckin' combination. Fire and air (edit). Aquarians are vehemently focused on their personal and career goals, and at times can be authoritative and unreasonable, but are emotionally and spiritually haywire. Being fairly selfish, she probably hogs the blankets, which annoys you, but you get her back with wet hosiery on the shower curtain rod. You two may frequently quibble over small matters, usually resulting in bets over who's right, and then some sort of sex act. As long as you two can remain at odds with one another in a yin-yang sort of way, your relationship's golden. The moment you totally agree on a debatable topic, the spark is gone.

I'm Gemini. Is that bad? I'll describe my traits anyway, though:

-Silent in school

-I feel nervous when talking to girls for a lengthy period of time unless I'm in a small group in a class working on a classwork assignment (even at 17!)

-Straight Edge

-I talk to my friends in school, but I still don't say much to them, and I only hang out with them occasionally

-Not very outgoing unless it's with parents. I usually play video games, get on the Internet, or take time to study for tests and quizzes

Some of you may be the same way, but what I'm asking is do my traits fit the description of a Gemini?

Guest stardust

Actually, Geminis are called the twins, meaning they're two-faced liars in general. Good liars, at that.

And chaosrage, we scorpios like sex. A lot.

Guest stardust
And chaosrage, we scorpios like sex. A lot.

I am also a scorpio. Let's fuck.

No thanks.

I'm a Gemini, and I'm a pretty honest guy. Like tonight I was at UNT to go pick up some dvds at a buddy's dorm. Anyway, earlier on we decided that we would split a gram of hydro. Well, the idea for me was to just hold onto it, and try to not have to split it with him since I was feeling greeeeedy.

However, he asked about, and I happily shared with him, because I'm a nice guy..and so not a two faced liar. Also ran into a girl on campus I was good friends with last year in high school, and she smokes. Yay.

Reminds me that I had a good night tonight.

But yeah, I'm not a liar. :D

Guest rawmvp

Do you think I should e-mail this thread to the Russian girl? I think she might like it.

If I do, she's not gonna file a restraining order against me, is she?

Do you think I should e-mail this thread to the Russian girl? I think she might like it.

If I do, she's not gonna file a restraining order against me, is she?

!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know if you were serious or not, but that's the funniest thing I read all day.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Scorpios are the devil. Especially female ones. At heart, they are stingy, jealous, materialistic, and horny. Their male counterparts are competitive, vain, materialistic, and horny. These lead to a personality only few people can stand long-term, but one that's fabulous in a raucous sex fling, until she starts calling all the goddamn time, and spreading vicious rumors, and fucking with your car, house, and pets. The perfect partner for Aquarians, Capricorns, and Virgins.

Geminis are notoriously indecisive, both introverted and extroverted, although often the "wrong" personality for the setting. Like other air signs, you often put other people in front of yourself, which can lead you to being very codependent. Your main weaknesses are being flaky and irresponsible. You're probably an art student, or film major, or aspire to be a writer.

Sign in to follow this