TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Comments of Wrath...

So...

Well done to Cross. Well done to...well, me. I don't know what to make of Clark-Santa. Unknown Warrior's still around. Thoth is a midget. And MY CHEATING IS WORTH NOTHING, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MAIN EVENT! Hopefully that and Casey's match weren't no showed, and will be up soon.

well...I was expecting Santa to show....

so I wrote a little SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT stuff just so I would be putting in some effort...

the basics of my little match are:

1) why the f*ck would Alan Clark fight Santa?

and

2) it makes Royal look a bit more dickish for actually attacking Santa...

meh....it wasn't meant to win... but...

i will count the match as a Non Finish in my records.

Guest ToddRoyal

Indeed, Spike and I both showed, so hopefully LDP has just forgotten the location of his computer for a moment or so, and once he finds it, we can have a NO HOLDS BARRED MAIN EVENT~!

Oh. And nice job to David Cross, and especially to Landon Maddix. Nice job, and with those matches, and the promos, the show actually looked nice and full for once. Y'know, until the Main Event Hole of DOOM.

And hey, that match with me attacking Santa Claus actually made it onto the show. Nice.

LDP HAS been having modem troubles lately... but man, if it were me, I'd get that match on a floppy or CD and go to someone else's house and send the match.

I care.

Bah. Todd and Spike's matches were just so good that it took me all day to decide a winner. Uh, yeah. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

For the record, the winning match is edited in. It may surprise you.

>

Bah again. My friends don't have computers any more. Well, one does, but I haven't really seen her much since she lost her mind. We won't even go there.

Guest ToddRoyal

Congrats to Spike. I TOLD you my match was horrible, and you'd win. Never doubt the word of Todd.

In other news- I still BLOW tremendous amounts of ass at writing gimmick matches. All four of my losses have now come in gimmick matches. World Champ or not, if you've got me in a gimmick match, you're in good shape.

Sign in to follow this