TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

Season's Grievings Comments

Twenty hours later and there isn't ONE comment on this board? Wow... I'm glad you people care about what happens here.

I'm still waiting on Kibs or some word from Cross or Liston, so I don't know yet if there's a match to put in there. But of the matches I DID receive (or didn't receive) I had a grand total of three. Three matches out of a possible nine. This is the effort I get for a special show? I'm not sure why I booked it at all.

Probably the only positive news I have is that I thought Alan Clark wrote a gem of a match. Congratulations on winning your first World title. It's too bad Todd Royal wasn't able to write as well (and I did have a good excuse from Royal).

No, I don't know yet what's going to happen to the European title now that Clark holds both belts. First I'd like to know if we even have a contender.

Well, we're done for two weeks. Feel free to promo on here as often as you like. Over the break I'll try to get the title histories and related material updated.

See you in 2004.

Guest jesse_ewiak

Three things...

1. Alan Clark Rules!

2. Getting the Flu on a Friday sucks, especially when you don't feel better until the following

Tuesday

3. I talked to Kibs the night the matches were due...he said Liston showed and for me not to bother with the rest of my flu-induced match...

Come on Spike...

Well, sorry for no-showing... again... The wife was sick as a dog for the whole weekend... so of course I had to take care of her. Not too much I could have done about it.

Guest Goose749

ok... it's been how long now... and a match STILL isn't up? I mean, it was a shitty match, but still... actually, probably better not to put it up.

Edited by Goose749

Hmm. Weird way to show happiness...but, oh well. Won't matter once I take your belt of ya.

:P

Seriously though. Great match, great drama. You made Todd look great. I loved the flashbacks to your previous characters, especially considering your promo beforehand. And the end segment was a perfect way to end it, showing Clark's emotion and above all making the belt seem important. I expect a bumping very soon. Congrats...

Sign in to follow this