TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

FSN SHOW WILL HAVE REPLAYS

Guest MikeSC
I think you're missing the point. It's not always about what NWA:TNA is doing wrong. Sometimes you have to just reply to the topic at hand, not be like "yeah, but they suck." Otherwise you have no business being in this folder. It's not just you either. Other people, like Michrome, come to mind as well. Where's he at to defend himself?

If a topic deserves serious discussion, I give it --- as I have here.

If the topic is just absurd --- such as any topic dealing with Johnny Fairplay --- any discussion of his usefulness to the promotion is just absurd.

You don't see this griping when people bitch on the WWE boards --- and A LOT of people do nothing but that. Criticism is something a company and its fans have to handle. If you want to be treated as a real promotion --- harsh criticism of asinine mistakes are to be expected, not discouraged.

-=Mike

If you have access to the internet, then you have sufficient access to order the PPVs from the TNA website, as I do.

That's not necessarily true, as some schools have firewalls that prevent it, as I found out when I ordered Royal Rumble a few years ago and had to watch it on a 56k modem instead of the school's network

Guest Coffey
You don't see this griping when people bitch on the WWE boards

That's because all the griping is being done in site feedback. The WWE folder is the worst folder of the forum, that's why we keep getting different mods and people trying different things. Remember that survey where 80% of the people said the WWE folder was too negative?

It brings the board down.

Guest Dynamite Kido
You don't see this griping when people bitch on the WWE boards

That's because all the griping is being done in site feedback. The WWE folder is the worst folder of the forum, that's why we keep getting different mods and people trying different things. Remember that survey where 80% of the people said the WWE folder was too negative?

It brings the board down.

I would say that I agree with you here to Coffey.....to an extent. I agree that negativity will bring the board down, but only when it's stupid negativity. For an example Dave O'Neill's negativity got him banned because it was all stupidity. But if you read the posts in the WWE thread by RavishingRickRudo, he's usually negative but his posts are detailed and explanitory. Thus, making the thread better.......

Guest Coffey

...and he's my least favorite poster on the entire forum because of his sarcasm, negativity & attempts at humor. Let's not derail this thread any further though.

Well, this board has clearly been brought down by some, and regardless if they explain themselves or not, its still hurting. And this goes for both extreme negativity AND positivity.

vicvenom jr/rhynoreturns/whatever his name is next/ explained himself in detail ALOT....does that mean that his glowing and unadulterated positivity helped create unbiased and interesting conversation here? Nope

I can understand a viewpoint of MikeSC....to a degree. I don't really think there are many here in this TNA folder who are completely oblivious to any mistakes TNA was/is doing though as he has claimed. How its becoming across lately, its more than some of the more blatantly negative posters can't get a grip on their own opinions to me....almost like they let them spiral out of control to the point where you can expect what they will say next.

As much as they would like to not admit it too, I think there is a handful of people here who are the ROH fans who just come in here to be negative and will only comment negativity on this, that, and another thing. No matter how positive a thing may be in either theory or execution, they can always find fault with it, else they just dont comment. Just my two cents

And before anyone accuses me of being too pro-TNA, check my posts....I'm just as critical as the next when it comes to shit they really need their head examined on.

All I would like to see is some maturity around here, as well as the bias(ie consistent negativity or positivity) to stop. I dont see the point of anything when someone is either negative all the time on a company OR positive about everything they do OR even worse, just is glaring negative or positive JUST BECAUSE they feel that "everyone else can't see the obvious flaws or great things that this company does." That realistically creates nothing short of irrelevant discussion around here and subsequentally gives that person zero credibility since they can't form their own biased opinions since there is a alterior motives of sorts in their comments.

Bottom line......is it that hard to just speak like grown adults around here?

Guest Dynamite Kido
Well, this board has clearly been brought down by some, and regardless if they explain themselves or not, its still hurting. And this goes for both extreme negativity AND positivity.

vicvenom jr/rhynoreturns/whatever his name is next/ explained himself in detail ALOT....does that mean that his glowing and unadulterated positivity helped create unbiased and interesting conversation here? Nope

I can understand a viewpoint of MikeSC....to a degree. I don't really think there are many here in this TNA folder who are completely oblivious to any mistakes TNA was/is doing though as he has claimed. How its becoming across lately, its more than some of the more blatantly negative posters can't get a grip on their own opinions to me....almost like they let them spiral out of control to the point where you can expect what they will say next.

As much as they would like to not admit it too, I think there is a handful of people here who are the ROH fans who just come in here to be negative and will only comment negativity on this, that, and another thing. No matter how positive a thing may be in either theory or execution, they can always find fault with it, else they just dont comment. Just my two cents

And before anyone accuses me of being too pro-TNA, check my posts....I'm just as critical as the next when it comes to shit they really need their head examined on.

All I would like to see is some maturity around here, as well as the bias(ie consistent negativity or positivity) to stop. I dont see the point of anything when someone is either negative all the time on a company OR positive about everything they do OR even worse, just is glaring negative or positive JUST BECAUSE they feel that "everyone else can't see the obvious flaws or great things that this company does." That realistically creates nothing short of irrelevant discussion around here and subsequentally gives that person zero credibility since they can't form their own biased opinions since there is a alterior motives of sorts in their comments.

Bottom line......is it that hard to just speak like grown adults around here?

Very well said......I agree.