TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

Viva La Lucha!

No, it's from the Observer site. Check for yourself.

I hate this fucking day. Everyone gets paranoid about the news. All I did was c/p what I read, from a reputable source. Meltzer's not one to make jokes, but rather the voice of reason that squashes stupid rumors like "Orton contract up, headed to TNA after WM!" and shit.

Guest dropkickguy

WM 21 Opening Match

Cruiserweight Title Match

Paul London © v. Psicosis

My balls would explode!

Personally I'd like to see a Super Crazy/Psicosis tag team, pending the rumored hire of Crazy comes true. Smackdown could elevate their tag division again.

Eddie/Rey

Bashams

Crazy/Psicosis

Chavo/Akio (once Chavo realizes Rey and Eddie will remain babyfaces together)

Jindrak/Cade (rumored to hook up again post-WM)

There. Five teams off the top of my head, and of the five, only one guy isn't on the roster, but is rumored to be coming in. Worst case scenario, keep Akio paired off with Kidman, and have Chavo bring in Psicosis to feud with Rey/Eddie, which is a perfect build to the ECW PPV if that singles match takes place.

I really wish I could get my hopes up for solid cruiserweight action on Smackdown or Velocity but I can't. I've been burned too many times by the WWE and their signing of cruiserweights.

I'm hoping they continue to build the division as it is coming around on Smackdown, but I'm still not sure about this. Psi is very up and down, he's either really good or extremely bad.

His feud with Rey Rey in ECW was tops though. And his match with Tijaria in ECW near the end was solid as well.

I'll cross my fingers that this is a good sign cause DAMN, I want cruiserweight action back.

Guest nokia

For some reason i've always liked the guy....Oh..yeah; He can wrestle...that's the reason...

Guest Shadow
Personally I'd like to see a Super Crazy/Psicosis tag team, pending the rumored hire of Crazy comes true. Smackdown could elevate their tag division again.

Eddie/Rey

Bashams

Crazy/Psicosis

There. Five teams off the top of my head, and of the five, only one guy isn't on the roster, but is rumored to be coming in. Worst case scenario, keep Akio paired off with Kidman, and have Chavo bring in Psicosis to feud with Rey/Eddie, which is a perfect build to the ECW PPV if that singles match takes place.

Don't forget the Bashams who you know CAN work when given the chance, the dudleys and MNM.

They really should just ship Le Re over to smackdown and just have sd as the home of the tag title.

Personally I'd like to see a Super Crazy/Psicosis tag team, pending the rumored hire of Crazy comes true.  Smackdown could elevate their tag division again.

Eddie/Rey

Bashams

Crazy/Psicosis

There.  Five teams off the top of my head, and of the five, only one guy isn't on the roster, but is rumored to be coming in.  Worst case scenario, keep Akio paired off with Kidman, and have Chavo bring in Psicosis to feud with Rey/Eddie, which is a perfect build to the ECW PPV if that singles match takes place.

Don't forget the Bashams who you know CAN work when given the chance, the dudleys and MNM.

They really should just ship Le Re over to smackdown and just have sd as the home of the tag title.

I said The Bashams. As a fan of OVW, I know they are capable of much more than what we see.

I hope to God MNM gets the post-WM call up. They rule, and I never ever thought I'd be saying that about Joey Matthews and Johnny Nitro.

I have a feeling the Dudleys will be back on RAW to feud with the Shane Twins (who are rumored to head to that brand post WM).

Guest Ransome

I'd like to think they're finally serious about creating the Cruiserweight division they've been promising for years now.

Does anyone else think they might as well just eliminate the current Cruiserweight title and create a new title for Cruiserweights, you know, just for a clean slate? The Cruiserweight champs over the past year have been terrible - Jacqueline, Chavo Sr, Spike Dudley, Funaki. No title with that kind of lineage could be taken seriously. I guess that's why London's Cruiserweight title win wasn't as big a deal as it should have been.

WWE will never be serious about the Cruiserweight division. The best you'll get is a decent 10 minute match on PPV or Smackdown once in a while, with them allowed to go 15 minutes on rare occasions, and the storylines will rarely be any good, with little if any thought given to them.

WM 21 Opening Match

My balls would explode!

when did London win the title?

And there's only one luchadore WWE needs to sign...

...that's right;

atlantis2.jpg

WM 21 Opening Match

My balls would explode!

...that's right;

atlantis2.jpg

Alright thats enough, everyone and awhile I see you suggesting this guy be signed so let me just ask... who in the hell is Atlantis aside from a guy who apperently likes dolphins?

WM 21 Opening Match

My balls would explode!

...that's right;

atlantis2.jpg

*Marks for the return of the Atlantis joke*

Alright thats enough, everyone and awhile I see you suggesting this guy be signed so let me just ask... who in the hell is Atlantis aside from a guy who apperently likes dolphins?

Err... It's a joke. Atlantis is a wrestler in Mexico. He's a really over technico (babyface) down there. He used to be great, but he's getting kind of old. Watch Galavision or TSN when lucha's on. You'll catch him.

Err... It's a joke. Atlantis is a wrestler in Mexico. He's a really over technico (babyface) down there. He used to be great, but he's getting kind of old. Watch Galavision or TSN when lucha's on. You'll catch him.

Even when he's getting older, Atlantis > a lot of the guys on Smackdown (and Raw)

On SmackDown!.

Thanks.

Good I'm glad Psicosis got signed, what I have seen of him I have enjoyed very much so. Although the most recent thing I've seen him in was the double elimination match for the X title in TNA in like week 3 or 4 or something, so I don't know exactly what he's like now.