Carnival

New Girl....

Which one?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. is better?

• Kari
    • Jessi

Guest Princess Leena

Why the fuck should she care what you, or some board thinks?

Leave her alone... but, we know how that goes with you.

Actually we're just talking now. You should message her and talk about girlie things.

Edit: I told her she's not friendly and I was done talking to her. She's got pretty much the same personality as Leena.

You contact some girl you don't know and tell her she needs to lose some weight and get a shave and you are SHOCKED she was rude with her response?

I didn't say she needed to shave.

What about weight? Did you tell her she needed to lose weight? Never tell a woman she needs to lose weight. You cannot win that battle.

There are a lot of assholes here. Look at what they tried with me.

Boo hoo

I love you, Slayer.

2nd one.

Someone with the name TSM stranger on myspace is contacting her and sent her a link to this thread. So she is freakin out on me, well i gotta go, don't really have time to post, I'll be packing up my stuff and moving most of the day.

I'm not sure who looks worse here: Carnival or Frigid

Posting pics of girls we know, while creepy, isn't really unprecedented for the LSD folder, but Fridge is kinda crossing the line by contacting the people involved. It's okay to say "x is hotter than y," we've all done it, but we shouldn't tell x or y about it, y'know?

I think we all try to keep the various departments of our lives relatively separate, and don't appreciate other parties coming in and mixing them together. I know that if I was just minding my own business one day and a total stranger IMs me and shares some personal information about me, I'd be really weirded out, and I'm a guy. Girls get a lot more freaked about this stuff, understandably so.

It doesn't matter if you're being polite or not, it's really inappropriate to just strike up a conversation like that. If you want to talk to her, ask the poster for permission first. Okay, now that I've momentarily paused and run that scenario through in my head, that's still a little weird. Let's just try and leave everyone alone.

Okay, my censure is over.

the second girl looks better

this thread delivers.

I wish it could help me deliver my bed to my new apartment. In the ghetto, btw.

I'm not sure who looks worse here: Carnival or Frigid

I strongly agree with TCR's answer to this question. While we're all technically strangers, we're pretty much acquaintences on the board, and thus are supposed to be able to trust each other the way real-life acquaintences would.

And it's stupid shit like contacting the girl that's made me keep most things about my real life a secret. I was a member of this board, and the various satellite boards, for almost 4 years before I even admitted my real first name, let alone my last name or where I live or where I work or posted pictures of myself or anything like that.

Maybe I stay so secretive because I'm disliked.

But then again maybe I'm disliked because I stay so secretive.

Maybe I'm just generally not well received.

I vote for option 3.

I hate to disagree but if Carnival hadn't done something that would cause the chick to "freak out" then Frigid contacting her wouldn't have meant anything.

Do not take such actions that will make you look bad, and you don't have to be all secretive.

In other words, do NOT post pictures of girls onto the internet without their permission, do NOT compare two girls and ask the internet which one you should date, do NOT mock your friend's physical appearance, then get upset when they get mad at you.

You did this, not Frigid.

Jesus I swear this is like Abu Ghraib all over again...

I agree that Carnival is partially at fault for posting the pictures online without their permission.

But it'd be like if you told a friend a secret, and directly asked him not to tell anyone. If that friend goes and blabs to everyone, yeah, shame on you for trusting them. But shame on them for not living up to the trust.

I'm not going to go back and re-read this entire thread to verify it, but I'm pretty sure that Carnival asked people not to contact them and fuck around with them. And people still did.

So, the blame pie chart would be like 10% Carnival and 90% Frigid, IMHO.

I just want to know what Frigid's intentions were: fuck wth Carnival? develop a relationship with one of them? be an asshole? none of the above?

by the way, Frigid, I'm not condeming you for any of those examples, I'm just curious, is all.

Well I think, I'm ultimately to blame. I started the whole thing. Frigid crossed the line when contacting her, but he wasn't the one who tipped her off, I don't think.

Whoever is on myspace as TSMStranger is the one who gave her a direct link to the thread, and actually said I was her boyfriend, which is not the case.

People should have respected my privacy, but I shouldn't have got myself in that postition in the first place, so it's my fault aswell.

I'm at work till noon, then I'm gonna start packing and move my shit this afternoon and evening.

Sign in to follow this