TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JangoFett4Hire

So, MarvinisaLunatic is gone

Czech, if you ever needed to travel to Massachusetts to fight someone, I could make room at the casa de niskie if you needed a place to crash.

I'm cool like that.

I also extends this invite. Corey_Lazarus talks a lot of shit about you, too. Fight him. But he's actually in RI, but close enough.

Guess who was browsing the forums at 9:27 this morning?

I give up?

IT WAS ME YOU STUPID IDIOT!

yeah..I actually logged in monday morning to get the password for the TSM WWE Fantasy League and No Mercy Reults..

Im surprised I made it 3 weeks without logging in here...I figured I wouldnt make it 2 days originally. I doubt Im gonna be a regular poster here anymore though...I just dont feel like it. But you might see me lurking around for PPV results or stuff like that.

Yeah and uh..

Hopefully, we'll get a story on how Marvin is a success at women.

"I dont think so"

Did you leave because of my comments.

I didn't really have a reason..I probably overblew the whole thing but I was having a bad day and I just said "fuck this place" and decided I was "done with TSM". Like I said..Im surprised I made it 3 weeks.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Go away again Marvin. I don't want to have to take you off the list.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I give up?

yeah..I actually logged in monday morning to get the password for the TSM WWE Fantasy League and No Mercy Reults..

Im surprised I made it 3 weeks without logging in here...I figured I wouldnt make it 2 days originally. I doubt Im gonna be a regular poster here anymore though...I just dont feel like it. But you might see me lurking around for PPV results or stuff like that.

Yeah and uh..

"I dont think so"

fuck off you fat hairless stupid cunt. take your "W!!" and "WWE" and shove them straight up your HD ass, you fuckin douchebag.

What list?

and fuck you all..I can say WWE and W!! all I fucking want to. Especially on the WWE thing since I swore thats how Id call it ever since the name change which was 4 damn years ago and I've never backed off that.

What list?

and fuck you all..I can say WWE and W!! all I fucking want to. Especially on the WWE thing since I swore thats how Id call it ever since the name change which was 4 damn years ago and I've never backed off that.

Well, you should back off from it! It's dumb, M@r\/!n!$@Lun@+!c.

MARVIN LIED! He lied to you! He lied to me! He lied to the world! You're gonna burn in a pit of boiling hot lava Marvin! Your gonna be scaleded in the devil's lake! You sir are going to hell! You here me Marvin?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

I suggest pussy. Hey Marvin, bake yourself some pot brownies and set aside a day off for some brainstorming. You know, use your current skills to enourage others.

well thats a crazy idea. he should still bake the cake. just put poison or somethin in it.

I don't wanna fuckin' kill anyone. What the hell is your problem?

did u froze when u read what i wrote.

I give up?

Yeah and uh..

"I dont think so"

First of all, Elmer Fudd, it was quite apparent that it was you, what with this thread and all. Second of all,

how was "Hershey Park"? Third of all, go fuck yourself, especially since nobody else will.