TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JangoFett4Hire

So, MarvinisaLunatic is gone

Guest Felonies!

Yeah, I agree. He'll be black.

I wonder how Marvin will pull this one off.

honestly, im surprised Czech hasn't photoshopped that yet

Yeah, I was out of the office today.

Well, Sensei John Kreese beat me.

Guest Princess Leena

I bet Marvin is back by tomorrow.

Remember, this Sunday was "Marvin's time, NOBODY ELSE!" at Hershey Park.

Guest Princess Leena

Didn't you read the thread where he said some girl asked him out, but he declined because he has "plans" to go to Hershey Park. By himself. And then, why oh why would she think he's a jerk that's not interested in her.

Guest Felonies!

I liked when he said "she acted as if she didn't get why I would go to an amusement park in the fall" not unlike "she acted as if she didn't get why I would breathe oxygen to live."

Oh, I read it alright, I just pictured Marvin having the park all to himself, like Clark in the first Vacation. Maybe he held a security guard

hostage and had all the women removed from the park, to avoid any

incidental eye contact.

Never before have I heard about such a cockblock- to one's self.

Honestly I don't think that was a big deal. Dude had plans. Maybe he already had tickets or something. If I like a girl and want to schedule a date that doesn't mean I drop everything that weekend. *She* sounded like a drama queen, but he probably has communication issues.

I would just say:

"I really want to meet you but I have plans for this weekend, here are a bunch of times I am available pick one."

I don't see why she would be pissed. But again, I'm guessing it sounded weird the way it came out. In the abstract just saying you have plans isn't a big deal.

Honestly I don't think that was a big deal. Dude had plans. Maybe he already had tickets or something. If I like a girl and want to schedule a date that doesn't mean I drop everything that weekend. *She* sounded like a drama queen, but he probably has communication issues.

I would just say:

"I really want to meet you but I have plans for this weekend, here are a bunch of times I am available pick one."

I don't see why she would be pissed. But again, I'm guessing it sounded weird the way it came out. In the abstract just saying you have plans isn't a big deal.

Marvin only had about 8 chances to bang broads but always found a way to get into a "I have plans that will NOT change for you!", or an "I know we had plans, but someone at work decided THEY wanted to have sex today so I have to go cover for him" situation. As has been said, he could have asked her to go to the park with him. There was another time he could have had sex and chose sleep, then there was something about watching a race with a girl, that didn't take place because he needed more "MARVIN time". That doesn't even bring up the times where it was suggested he take a day off and he nearly had a meltdown because the idea that someone else might actually have to work for their daily pay was unfathomable to him. For a guy who was always by himself, how much fucking alone time did he really need?

Someone probably said this in the original thread, but it's simple: Marvin keeps passing on the opportunity to get somewhere with a girl because if he did try to get to know one better, only to have it fail, he'll then think it's his personality—or, much more deeply, who he is on the inside—that is what's really unappealing to women. As long as he avoids them, he can blame his lack of lovelife on his hairlessness and weight, factors that are (mostly) not his fault. Thinking otherwise could be devastating.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I remember when you and I got it on in a Hardees' bathroom. You wrapping a curly fry around my erect dick and eating it off.

It was magical.

Hey, only one other poster that I know of has regaled us with stories of sexual relations with Incandenza. Assuming your post was referring to him.

are you saying incandenza has only had sexual relations with one person. theres a whole world of relations that can get sexual for incandenza out there.

I said one other POSTER, not one other person!

I don't want to start any "beef" with you Mr. Spoontoaster. I know you're my biggest fan on this board and I want that to continue.

I said one other POSTER, not one other person!

I don't want to start any "beef" with you Mr. Spoontoaster. I know you're my biggest fan on this board and I want that to continue.

i dont eat beef, so id never have it with anybody. youre in my top 4 favorite posters here, and im being honest when i say that!

and ive checked out that beefs/beeves thing, and its not looking good guys.

Marvin's really a guy with a family and makes a ton of money being vice president of some company. He's just really bored and wanted to kill time with creating this bad image of himself. That picture he posted is a photoshop. He really has dark brown hair, fashioned in a Kurt Russell way, and a Rollie Fingers like stache. The only thing of truth is his love for the HDTV, which he has 3 of them around his two story house. Right now, he's probably off reading Sports Illustrated , while his wife is tucking the kids in for bed.