TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JangoFett4Hire

So, MarvinisaLunatic is gone

When he got banned, they said he was "probably Johnson" but I don't know anything about Johnson, other than a dude who didn't post anything like Shoes Head just got banned yesterday for being Johnson. So I don't know.

Guest Public Account

I'm going to PM you, pretending to be The Amazing Rando with some interesting ideas to propose to you. I hope you won't mind sucking my cock after I've finished blowing your mind.

Guest Public Account

Unless you're just asking for me to ban myself, I'd suggest you don't talk to yourself that way.

Guest Public Account

Luckily, I'm going to be an amatuer [sic] boxer for the Canadian Olympic team, so if you're ever in the greater Calgary-Toronto-Montreal area, I'm gonna go get six of my friends to help me beat the shit out of you.

Guest Public Account

Please PM me, I will give you my address and i'm just fucking BEGGING you to come say that shit to my face. After I get done beating your ass I will give you some lead to digest.

Guest Felonies!

I got a good friend who lives there so I guess you could add there to the list of citys I would fight a poster in TSM in. Add New York, Philly, and North Carolina also.

Czech, if you ever needed to travel to Massachusetts to fight someone, I could make room at the casa de niskie if you needed a place to crash.

I'm cool like that.

Guest Felonies!
Czech, if you ever needed to travel to Massachusetts to fight someone, I could make room at the casa de niskie if you needed a place to crash.

I'm cool like that.

Okay, what if it's you?

Guest Paul

I'm cool like that.

Okay, what if it's you?

Then, you sleep in his basement, with the chained up 15 year old goths.