TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

I will be writing a manifesto shortly that uncovers some of the horrible goings-on here at TSM. Some of the shocking things unearthed will be:

1. A certain admin is not really a computer but a well-known banned poster.

2. How Mike and Mole scam on ebay to pay for the site.

3. What warning levels are really code for.

4. Just what DID go down with OJ Hart and Leena in that hot tub?

This seems more complex than the Gemstone File.

How many times has Banky changed his name by now?

Thanks Banky for backing me up.

Mole wasn't looking for help in his post. He was looking for sympathy. He'll get neither from me

I wasn't looking for sympathy. Hell, this is the last place I'd get it. I was just stating why I fucked those people over, that is all.

Guest Paul

I tried to bid...

Somebody set a reserve WAY too high.

I blame

3A5B115657.jpg

Osito the Mexican Bear

Guest Princess Leena

You're only allowed to purchase part of the site if you want to fuck with it, Paulie.

I hear you want to fuck with the site, so you're not allowed to bid.

So who, exactly, is allowed to win this auction again? Assuming that there is such a number of people willing to take this seriously.

Guest Paul

That's what the fuck I thought.

Don't make me contact Ebay about discrimination against buyers...

sandman. having blind hatred for someone on the internet isn't an admirable trait. quit caring too much about a name. thats all mole is to you. or any of us. a name. you don't know him. give it up. concentrate on yourself. there's still a lot of work that needs to be done.

I think Banky and Mole are the faces in this situation. Except when Mole screwed those people on eBay, that was a total heel move. But he's changed his ways since then. Leave the man alone.

Sandman, by his own past admission, is a self-loathing, social leper incapable of attracting girls, much less having a conversation with them. He also considers himself "straight edge," so a crippling addiction to drugs and/or drink can't even be the blame for real life personality malfunctions. Mole seems like a pretty okay guy who, for a time, got carried away with drugs, but is doing better now, thank you.

Sandman, have you made any positive changes in your personal life?

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Does every thread need a 'heel' now?

Yeah, seems that way, sorry. We'll never shake the wrestling thing here.

As for Mole, his pictures of himself make me laugh, but I always thought he was sort of a dullard, going back to "who's better, Good Charlotte or Phish" and "because a penny means one." I also thought it was pretty stupid to try forging prescriptions for Vicodin or whatever he did, and the bungling of this whole stupid thread's premise was pretty silly. Funny pictures, though. Middle of the road is what it all comes out to.

Oh, no doubt the original premise was blown spectacularly by Mole, but this thread's gotten away from that. It's turned to petulant sniping from a guy who really has no business calling someone out for any perceived real life shortcomings.

Guest Princess Leena
Sandman, by his own past admission, is a self-loathing, social leper incapable of attracting girls, much less having a conversation with them.

And that differs him from who in this god-awful forum.

Guest Paul

How is Banky being a heel? He's being himself...going against the grain of whatever happens here.

Doesn't mean Mole isn't trash though. He should have used some meth.

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder
Why is Mole getting raked over the coals for getting stoned when I talked about nothing but drugs my first two or three years here?

Because you actually know your shit.

Mole just popped a pill or twenty. He's an addict just because it's trendy.

The reason why is pretty irrelevant. I'd also venture to say I've done worse stuff and more stuff than Mole. Well, cooler stuff anyway; I'm sure Mole never got coked out of his gourd and shot the shit out of his roommate's car with a paintball gun in an ill-conceived Tony Montana impersonation.

See, now Agent has me intrigued to exactly how this last part happened. I now want to hear this story. When Agent writes a post, drugs the subject or not, I read it.

What do you mean by "How the last part happened?" I just explained it. Coke. Paintball gun. Roommate's car. Swede pretending to be Cuban.