TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Well it took longer for Mole to start going insane with "power" than I thought it would.

I like how Mole considers him screwing three people on eBay deals to be "something really stupid". As though it's unbelievable that eBay would cancel his account for that.

Nonono.

That was on my old account.

The one I have now is under my girlfriends name. They linked the two together beacuse I had something sent to my parents house in CT (where the old eBay account's address was). Or maybe it was something else, but whatever.

And I never said it was unbelieveable, I'm just surprised they found out since EVERYTHING was under her name. And now I am pissed because I have to fix it.

Can't you get banned for calling a pseudo-woman a cunt on this board? I forget who that happened to.

NB: I say pseudo-woman before someone says "she'd a d00d lol".

Can't you get banned for calling a pseudo-woman a cunt on this board? I forget who that happened to.

NB: I say pseudo-woman before someone says "she'd a d00d lol".

The guy it happened to was an asshole anyway. So as dumb as it was, he still deserved it. :P

Also, just so everyone knows that auction is mine.

And as some people would put it, don't bother bidding on it, because TSM is worthless, but its worth enough for people like Bob & Sandman to spend at least an hour a day here and post thousands of post over the last several years...... What else could they have been doing? Maybe nothing, which is why they are here.

It's not really that we think TSM is worthless. It's more or less just you.

...and please don't come back with the usual "I've sunk so much money into this board and it takes so much effort to be a server admin" bullshit reply, either. I could run (and pay for) this fucking board in my sleep.

Ooh, how'd I miss this one:

I've learned not to let my addiction affect the way people view me.

To be completely fair, I thought you were a worthless piece of shit to begin with. Now you're just a joke of a human being with a drug problem.

I will be writing a manifesto shortly that uncovers some of the horrible goings-on here at TSM. Some of the shocking things unearthed will be:

1. A certain admin is not really a computer but a well-known banned poster.

2. How Mike and Mole scam on ebay to pay for the site.

3. What warning levels are really code for.

4. Just what DID go down with OJ Hart and Leena in that hot tub?

Guest Paul

Where to begin...

Mike is a fucking idiot, who somehow conned a bigger idiot (Mole, in this case) to help him pay for a site. Mole probably missed a payment (then had his "power" taken away) while he hit the streets in search of drugs. This caused the brainless owner to actually place an auction on Ebay to cover druggies portion of the money.

Mike is a fag that sells Beanie babies, while playing the "i wuz makin' money" card, but, he's still a fag that was selling Beanie Babies.

Mole is a junkie that REALLY hates Leena ("that THING she does with her face")??? The fuck? "her good side" Is that the side you jerked off too? Mind numbing...really.

Mole rips people off on Ebay. Probably steals from his girlfriends purse too. I'm sure he's killed a puppy or three in his life too.

SJK was correct from the start.

I'm buying it.

Guest Paul
The Paul's last name Group also sounds better.

Indeed it does. Much better than McKenzie.

Guest Paul
How would some sack of shit buying this place change things?

Place a bid. We'll let you know.