TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

HOT SAUCE AND CHICKEN WINGS

Guest Vitamin X

Seriously, the shit's awesome.

I like `em spicy. I usually get a full order of just the wings. I actually used to order the other way around, but the wings are great for when they're covered in sauce and all greasy and hot- you can just suck the chicken meat right off the bone.

Oh, and beer is mandatory for this, of course. I guess you can drink soda if you don't drink alcohol, though.

This is like saying sex is awesome. Who doesn't like wings? I don't think I know a single soul that'd turn away a plate of hot wings covered in any various sauce.

I prefer BBQ if I'm going to get them for myself. I'll usually bum a hot wing or 2 if someone else is also partaking.

I also eat wings w/ a knife & fork. I used to just dig in w/ my hands, but I got tired of the mess.

This is like saying sex is awesome. Who doesn't like wings? I don't think I know a single soul that'd turn away a plate of hot wings covered in any various sauce.

I know there's a lot of people who'd disagree with me on this, but I'd turn em away if they had ranch dressing on them.

Bleu (or is it Blue) Cheese is fair game.

Guest Richard McBeef

Who else saw

In: HOT SAUCE AND CHICKEN WINGS

By: Invader3k

and worried just a tad?

I actually do know someone who claims not to like chicken wings. I have no idea what his problem is, and I always forget he doesn't like wings, so every so often we have the same conversation.

"Wanna go get some wings?"

"Nah, I don't like wings."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. Jesus dude, what the hell is wrong with you?"

My girlfriend hates wings and any chicken or meat on the bone.

Guess she just gets too much bone at home. HIIIIIYYYYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

How can anyone really like BW3's aside from being conveniently cheap? Nearly every bar or eatery I've ever been to has better quality wings. BW3's is the McDonald's of wing joints. Yeah, it's there, cheap and it'll do the trick but if you want better quality (and usually not much more expensive), you'll pass up BW3's.

Wings must not be breaded.

If they're breaded, they're wing dings and I like those dipped in honey mustard.

I wont buy wings just because they're outrageous for the amount of edible portion that you get, but if the raw wings are on sale somewhere I'll buy em and make my own.

Guest Vitamin X
I also eat wings w/ a knife & fork. I used to just dig in w/ my hands, but I got tired of the mess.

Blasphemy. The mess is the best part. I mean, especially when you're in a situation where you just want to dig in and eat, it's great. I made this topic last night while I was drunk, and man, it might just be one of the best drunk foods ever created, if not the best. I'll eat any finger food if it's reasonable to eat with my hands- I also don't get people who eat pizza with a knife and fork. If it's too big, fold it in half.

Wings must not be breaded.

Agreed.

How can anyone really like BW3's aside from being conveniently cheap? Nearly every bar or eatery I've ever been to has better quality wings. BW3's is the McDonald's of wing joints. Yeah, it's there, cheap and it'll do the trick but if you want better quality (and usually not much more expensive), you'll pass up BW3's.

I like all the choices they have for sauces. I like the environment, and the beer usually isn't expensive. I like the boneless ones, too, so sue me.

My mom doesn't like wings but she's the only person I know that doesn't (Outside of the several vegetarians and vegans I know)

It's been way too long since I've had wings.

Anybody else see that Pete and Pete episode?

I recently discovered a greasy bar/pub around the way that serves the biggest goddamn wings I've seen in my life and the place offers something like 20+ sauces to choose from. The local beer isn't terrible either so I'll be going back a lot.

In terms of sauces I think honey bbq gets slept on a bit, especially when it has a good bite to it.

There's a place in the Falls I've been meaning to try; Claims to have over 100 varieties of wings, such as maple and dill pickle. I'd like to go for the sake of going, but I doubt if anything there would be good enough to replace good old Buffalo Wings.

Dill pickle? That's just nasty. I mean, there's a difference between, say, experimenting with lesser-known sauces like lemon garlic or maple bbq or stuff like that but when you're just making up flavors just to be different, fuck that.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I don't get the appeal of these things. I hate messy food in general.