TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

So Leena's banned.... again

I haven't had problems with her as of late but that whole point infraction thread, telling people to shut up/keep it down in flame free areas, the previous sigs calling us a crotch pit while putting over The Pit (which I can never keep straight whether or not she hates that place or not), and so on was getting a bit old.

Also, how did kkk post in a locked thread?

Guest Smues
Also, how did kkk post in a locked thread?

That's wierd. Maybe Al unlocked it and forgot to relock it before he got in.

Its a weird one, but that sports thread was a load of shit, just designed to cause trouble so she deserved to go imo, god bless kkk for managing to sneak in with a comment.

I reported her in a message to Mole.

It had to be done, I'm fucking sick of going into sports threads and trying to read something and coming across her bullshit which usually derails the thread. Worse than WP, worse than any other poster that's ever been on this fucking site and I'm glad that bitch won't be allowed here anymore.

If that didn't get it done, it's fine, but good thing we have Al.

So is a leelee banning the only thing that will bring the whole board together in unity?

Should have just said she would put bullets in niggers heads instead of giving point infractions. Then it would have been okay.

Guest PunchKickSmash

It had to be done, I'm fucking sick of going into sports threads and trying to read something and coming across her bullshit which usually derails the thread. Worse than WP, worse than any other poster that's ever been on this fucking site and I'm glad that bitch won't be allowed here anymore.

I derail threads by actually knowing what I'm talking about, unlike just about everyone else here. I know.

I suppose I should be a boring homer for every California team, and concoct stories on how I have "inside info".

A poster being banned should bring such minimal attention but for certain people it tends to draw more (how much attention they brought upon themselves being a good variable for that situation). No unity, though - you'll probably get 3 or 4 different groups.

1. The people that think she shouldn't have been banned at all.

2. The people that believe she warranted a ban but enjoyed her witicisms and critiquing anyway, thus will miss it.

3. The people that are happy one account as been banned but are assuming she'll be back under a new name or have Mike just lift the ban all together.

4. People just happy she's gone.

Quick everyone! We had better head over to Shoot Project to see what the poster with the breasts has to say.

I am of course refering to Netslob.

We'll have three pages by the top of the hour. If this thread went less than 15, I'd be surprised.

No. It's going 12.

Guarantee that we get one complainer, probably Paul posting under his Ginger Snaps account.

... and when did she delete her MySpace? I'll lawl if it was after her banning.

I hear Leena's got some big-time Jew lawyers that can make life rough for TSM. I'd watch my ass if I was on that mod staff!

Guest Smues

I derail threads by actually knowing what I'm talking about, unlike just about everyone else here. I know.

I suppose I should be a boring homer for every California team, and concoct stories on how I have "inside info".

Kick, punch, it's all in the mind would have been cooler.