TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

Complete fantasy but Savage coming back as a crazy Baclund-esque old man out to win the WWE title from Cena at Vengeance would make my day.

Or Sid for that matter.

i have no idea why they have the wilkes-barre show TONIGHT, and tomorrow's show in Philly. That's just dumb.

esp since its ecw

all the rabid fans that used to go to the WWE shows in Philly aren't showing up anymore regardless of who's there. Kinda sux.

i have no idea why they have the wilkes-barre show TONIGHT, and tomorrow's show in Philly. That's just dumb.

esp since its ecw

I imagine they didn't want Cena to be booed out of the arena on a night they're trying to bump the ratings. ECW in Philly will be interesting tomorrow.

Hrm I guess we see if it's true that Stephanie hates Punk coming up because it's the only way to really justify Carlito beating him....

What exactly did Coach just say?

Any former world champion can be in this match? I'm sure they'll whittle it down, but could we see a fatal 24-way? Cena will still leave as champ, of course, but that's a given.

Hrm I guess we see if it's true that Stephanie hates Punk coming up because it's the only way to really justify Carlito beating him....

I'm still trying to figure it out. What exactly do they hate about him? Do they think he doesn't have the right "look", does he not kiss enough ass, or what?

Any former world champion can be in this match? I'm sure they'll whittle it down, but could we see a fatal 24-way? Cena will still leave as champ, of course, but that's a given.

He did say on the active roster. Which leaves

Benoit

Flair

Kane

McMahon

Not counting the injured folk. I know I forgot a couple.

I'm still trying to figure it out. What exactly do they hate about him? Do they think he doesn't have the right "look", does he not kiss enough ass, or what?

he's an indy darling...

Guest NYR10

maybe they just dont like him....I know everyone on the IWC loves him....but that doesnt mean everyone else does

Guest TheFabulousJakey
I actually lived the the town Jesse was mayor of, Brooklyn Park. I lived there til i was 18, fun times back then

People have fun in Brooklyn Park? I kid!

Isn't it in Wilkes-Barre because the whole thing has been somewhat booked on the fly? Like they made the schedule and THEN decided that this would be the night they do the huge show? It reminds me of when they did the big ECW Mick Foley heel turn in the heartland of ECW history: Anaheim.

Benoit

Flair

Kane

McMahon

when does Rey come off IR?

Benoit

Flair

Kane

McMahon

I had heard Booker's supposed to be back in late June so the timing would work out.

Benoit

Flair

Kane

McMahon

He said on the RAW roster.

he's an indy darling...

That gets a big BFD from me. God forbid the guy should establish a fanbase of some kind actually working his way up rather than getting a free ride because he's some roided up male model.

Just being Heyman's project. Works the indy wannabe wrestler style, makes out with his girlfriend on WWE events and got over in the presence of DX. Vince likes him. Stephanie doesn't.

He's Paul Heyman's personal project was the last reason.

Been a long time since we ever heard any bad news on him. I've actually heard that management is happy with him. Plus, Carlito's got heat anyway.