TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

O.J. Simpson found guilty of all charges in Nevada

If O.J. had kept looking for the killers on public golf courses and in the mirror, he might have avoided this. I know that if I get off for a crime like that I'm staying as low and out of the spotlight as it is humanly possible.

Seriously, payback is a bitch and unfortunately for Orenthal she was on her period.

Guest Czecherbear

Guess electing a half-black guy wasn't enough to shoot America into decent human society.

O.J. Simpson is the most alternative man alive

Today, O.J. Simpson will go to jail. Many people believe that he is responsible for the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. A lot of blacks don’t think he did it. A lot of whites know he did it.

I remember when I was a kid, I was watching the NBA Finals, and the O.J. interrupted the game because he was in a slow speed Bronco chase with his BFF, Al Collins. It was at that moment that modern news journalism was born. O.J. Simpson used to be a sports player meme, and then he was a movie star meme, but now he was ready to be a Master Meme. A Meme around which news networks were created (Court TV, CNBC, etc.). A Meme around which journalists aligned their personal brands. A Meme around which America became “America.”

This is a post about how I would like to be O.J. Simpson.

All I ever wanted to do was ‘open the world’s eyes’ and make them think about relevant issues. While I couldn’t change any one’s minds, making them think, and making them discuss important topics is all that art can do. O.J. Simpson is performance art is O.J. Simpson. The Juice has helped America to examine some of the most important topics in modern society. The Law. Class systems. Racial divides. The War in Iraq. Parenting Tips. Interracial Couples. O.J. Simpson has made America what it is today.

When I saw O.J. in the courtroom today. I saw a broken man. A man who has done so much for our society does not deserve to spend his last days in prison.

[...]

O.J. changed the way we create, consume, and interpret information.

O.J. Simpson transcended objectivity and subjectivity.

O.J. Simpson challenged society’s laws and norms.

O.J. Simpson polarized the world.

O.J. Simpson stood for more than just O.J. Simpson.

O.J. Simpson has had a bigger impact on your life than 99% of the people in your life.

Your life will not be as meaningful as O.J. Simpson’s.

///We can all learn a lot from O.J. Simpson.

We all want to change the world.

O.J. Simpson changed the world.

simpson_oj.jpg

This is a film clip that represents humanity and/or society.

No filmmaker will ever make anything this relevant. No artist will make any thing as significant.