TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

Podcasts

So I have a pretty tedious job where I sit down and process payments all day. I used to get by on talk radio, but all the shows I am interested have either been taken off in my area or are on when I am not at work anyway. The radio gets stale after about fifteen minutes.

I just have an ipod nano, but it can still fit some podcasts on there.

I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some good podcasts out there.

I am pretty open to the subject material.

Thanks.

If you're not against talk radio, go for Adam Carolla, the best talk show host there is. The podcasts are split up into multiple parts, so you can get a few segments at a time. Go for the ones like This Week in Rage, where it's him ranting about something. Tim Conway Jr. is on the same station here in LA, and he's excellent, too. Download one of the Wednesday shows with him and Arsenio Hall, they're always great comedy.

I just found out that chud.com does podcasts. I am gonna check them out too.

Now if only I can remember to get my nano out of the other car before my wife goes to work in the morning dammit.

if you like non-local talk radio, the junkies and big o and dukes in washington dc are two great shows that are easy to get into. they do live streaming (5am-10am and 10am-3pm ET) and podcasts, so even though you're in cali, you could check them out. www.wjfk.com is the station's website, and they're both in itunes.