TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

The One and Only Divisional Playoffs thread

Guest FrigidSoul

With the windchill factor its suppose to reach -20 out tonight. The Titans tried practicing in Tenn at night to counter these measures...even though the lowest it got was 32 out.

People who don't live in cold areas just don't know how much of a difference there is between -20 with no wind and -20 due to windchill. Titans aren't going to be prepared for that.

Man, the weather will be the biggest factor in the Pats/Titans game tonight and I have a very strong feeling that the Pats will win it. I also read on Yahoo Sports(Article pertaining to the weather for the game) that Eddie George didn't practice at all this week.

Starting with the first game, I think Carolina can beat the Rams. The Rams have not beaten any real big teams this season, and they lost to some bad ones (NYG, SF and Detroit)

Starting with the first game, I think Carolina can beat the Rams. The Rams have not beaten any real big teams this season, and they lost to some bad ones (NYG, SF and Detroit)

Yeah, but all of those games were on the road. Carolina is NOT a big team, and St. Louis should handle them at home with ease.

Guest FrigidSoul
The fact that more people watch this Fox pregame shit than any other pregame show speaks volumes about the American public.

the Fox NFL pre-game show is already on?! *tunes in*

seriously though, there's nothing else on except for the Mad TV marathon

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm loving how everybody to speak about the NE Def this week whether it be the Fox Pre-game show or ESPN shows...nobody can break it down. They all think its too complicated. Belichik and Crennel together are just deadly when it comes to Def game plans and schemes.

Anyone else getting TIRED of this obsession to show the wives of NFL players?

Especially since the best looking ones don't seem to go to the games.

I'm loving how everybody to speak about the NE Def this week whether it be the Fox Pre-game show or ESPN shows...nobody can break it down. They all think its too complicated. Belichik and Crennel together are just deadly when it comes to Def game plans and schemes.

Which is why the Raiders will steal Crennel

Guest FrigidSoul

They want the Steelers Off cooridinator so I'm not worried. I think there's a chance both coordinators stay

They want the Steelers Off cooridinator so I'm not worried. I think there's a chance both coordinators stay

I'm freakin hope.

Go Pats!

*still in the team won a Super Bowl so I won't complain about them if they lose until 5 years after the Super Bowl win mode*

Guest FrigidSoul
Buffalo has Weis on the top of their list, according to fox.

ya, but they keep interviewing Dick Jauron too (I hope they go with him as a Pats fan).

The longer the Pats stay in the playoffs the better the chances these jobs are filled by people not in our organisation.

Time to see which version of Mike Martz shows up.

Mike "WE CAN PASS EVERY DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHA" or Mike "Ok, I'll give the ball to Faulk a few times and then burn them deep"

Three points for the Rams, good stop by the Panthers but they are looking poor early on.

Carolina needs to play smarter than this or they could get in trouble.

Also, tpww7...who are those females in your sig next to the guy in the red shirt? Any clue? Curious.

No worries even if Crennel and Weis leave New England as they will just be replaced by guys working under them in the system anyways. Weis and Crennel may be very good coaches on their own but Belichick is still the Mastermind of the system as a whole.

Guest FrigidSoul

Stephen Davis got one big run and now he's done? He's by far too injury prone.