TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
claydude14

Generic Shopzone Topic

Just wanted to let everyone know that the popular WWE parody shirts, Underquaker and Preperation HHH are down to just 14.98 from 20.00! I couldn't resist and finally got the Underquaker shirt to become the official worst shirt I own. It's gonna be the shirt I wear to the events from now on that marks won't understand.

03145pi.jpg

Also, the Rikishi headband and armband set is down to 4.98.

84008pi.jpg

A real travesty is the fact that the Eddie Wrestlemania plaque is still available and marked down to 75 bucks.

Don't these usually sell out fast? The Benoit one did. I guess once he lost the belt to JBL no one saw interest in this plaque. If I had the money to spare I'd definitly snag one.

86008pi.jpg

More hot deals:

44026pi.jpg

Kane Sipper Cup

No one's going to mess with your choice of beverage (whether it's milk, fruit juice or soda) if our Superstars have anything to say about it. Includes straw. Holds 16 fl. Oz. PVC plastic.

Product: 44026

Price: $10.00

Sale Price: 4.98

09020pi.jpg

Hurricane Tank and Towel Package

Monday Night Raw's resident Superhero wants you to be prepared for your first trip to the beach this summer. That's why he's provided you with an eye-catching beach towel and easily-removable tank top package to point you in the right direction. Let your fellow beachgoers know that you are a believer...the Hurricane is the greatest Superhero of them all!! Towel: Velour. 30 in. x 60 in. Imported. Tank Top: Black. Cut-off tank. 100% cotton. Imported. Front: 'You Will Believe.' Back: 'Heroes Exist.'

Product: 09020

Price: $29.95

Sale Price: 19.98

Looks like they had a lot of spare Hulkamania arm and head bands, so they decided to not make anymore money and put "RIKISHI" on them in outdated font from 2000.

"(whether it's milk, fruit juice or soda)"

It's those things that just kill a little piece of my soul, I think.

you think thats bad? have you seen the new teddy bears they have

cant you just see kids everywhere yelling at their praents to buy them a Randy Orton Teddy Bear?

you think thats bad? have you seen the new teddy bears they have

cant you just see kids everywhere yelling at their praents to buy them a Randy Orton Teddy Bear?

49005pi.jpg

Randy Orton Plush Bear

"The Legend Killer" made history by being the youngest World Champion ever in WWE. Now he's making history again by being the youngest Superstar to have his own replica Plush Bear! Take the brightest shining star on Monday Night Raw into your home and forever commemorate the success of his young career!! 17" tall. Cotton, polyester, nylon and/or leatherette. Imported.

Product: 49005

Price: $20.00

And then there's...

49004pi.jpg

Randy Orton Bobblehead

The athletic and confident Randy Orton is well known for having his head raised above the world, feeling very self-assured that he is the greatest treasure that World Wrestling Entertainment has ever encountered. His attitude shines through on RAW, and now on his brand new bobblehead! There will never be a dull moment for you with Randy Orton's arrogant grin bobbing in your direction!! Poly-resin. 8"H x 3"W.

Product: 49004

Price: $15.00

Guest Pariah
Rikishi isn't out of a job.

He's out of the WWE.

WWE released former tag team champion Rikishi yesterday. Rikishi had been out of action with an ankle injury and there were those in the company that felt he wasn’t exactly hurrying to return as quickly as he could have due to the fact that he had a high downside guarantee and thus made just as much money not working as he would have working. There was also a recent incident where he appeared on an independent show, which I was told was not cleared with the office beforehand. I also know that the company had wanted him to lose some weight so that they could possibly change his gimmick, but he hadn’t done so. Talk of him being released as soon as he was cleared to wrestle, which he was about a week ago, has been going on for a while now. It has finally happened.

PWInsider.com

That's was in July.

95009pi.JPG

Ric Flair Walk That Aisle T-shirt

The “Kiss-Stealin’, Wheelin’ Dealin’, Jet Flyin’, Limousine-Ridin’ Son of a Gun” may have reached a pinnacle that cannot be re-created in sports-entertainment. However, “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair will always dare an opponent to “Walk That Aisle” and attempt to take down the former 16-time World Heavyweight Champion. Many have tried, but few have succeeded in bettering this legend when the smoke finally has cleared. Now you can personally dare any non-believers to give Flair a go by sporting the brand new Ric Flair T-shirt! Black. 100% cotton. Imported. 

Product: 95009

Price: $25.00

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Would you beat someone's ass wearing the Underquaker parody tee, I would you declare him a God among men?

03145pi.jpg

Yea I was pissed it came the day after Smackdown! in Rochester, so I couldn't wear it and convince some marks that it was Undertaker's new gimmick and I knew him so I got a shirt early.

Guest QUP2CME

WWE's merch has really gone down the gutter. No wonder you dont see anyone wearing their shirts.