TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gWIL

How is Alice Copper live?

Alice Copper is coming to South Bend in October and I was wondering if he is worth seeing. Money not really being an issue, I just wanted to know how he is live.

As of 2001 AC/DC were still able to seriously bring it live, so maybe Alice Cooper can as well....but I really doubt it.

Hes coming to Madison sometime soon with Cheap Trick. Ill miss that lil dandy.

Tickets go on sale on the 30th and I'm seriously thinking about going, he's gotta be better than Ja Rule, right?

Do you get any good concerts in your area?

We got Godsmack, Ill Nino and Dropbox last year. Best live show i've ever been to, Dropbox was decent, Ill Nino stole the show and Godsmack was pretty damn good too. But for the most part no, I've got to go Chicago or Indy for good shows.

Do you get any good concerts in your area?

We got Godsmack, Ill Nino and Dropbox last year. Best live show i've ever been to, Dropbox was decent, Ill Nino stole the show and Godsmack was pretty damn good too. But for the most part no, I've got to go Chicago or Indy for good shows.

Did you notice how the Ill Nino 'vocalist' performs live the Milli Vanili style?

I don't think he even had a backing track, he stopped dead in the middle of a song and said something then continued. Fuck, even if they did, they were still awesome.

How long ago did you see him? Isn't he like, really old now?

I saw Alice Cooper last September and like a lot of old rockers, he can still bring it. He played a lot of old stuff (In fact almost all old stuff, maybe two songs off his new album and Poison were the only stuff he played that was released in the past two years). His stage show is still pretty kick ass, when I saw him their was a girl dressed in a yellow tracksuit ala Uma Thurman in Kill Bill and she got into a sword fight with Alice, and there was a big West Side Story type brawl between some guys in leather jackets and Alice and his band. As the show ended the girl in the tracksuit came back onstage and Alice said "Ladies and gentlemen, that was my daughter!"

So yeah, Alice Cooper still puts on a damn good show. I'd recommend you buy the ticket if it's a reasonable price.

He's even stopping by my neck of the woods in November, supported by Twisted Sister. I'm sure it'd be fun enough, but imagine what he's charging. Plus everyone there will be hideous.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

How many original members are left of Twisted Sister? You know how those hair bands can be.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Northern indiana is every bit as bad as that kid says it is, for concerts. If you don't like local death metal, you're pretty well fucked.