TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

Bound for Glory

Guest *KNK*

This sunday night TNA will offer it's biggest show in it's history with a PACKED card.

The Card

Diamonds in the Rough Vs Apollo, Siaki and Shark Boy

-In what is essentially time filler that will be used to put over Diamonds as a heel force, it won’t be horrible but won’t be special. Some think it’ll be used in the “free” section of the show, but I don’t. I expect it to occur during the later part of the show to separate a couple of the hot matches apart. I wouldn’t expect this to go any longer then it needs to (5-8 minutes), there are too many big matches that need time and this match doesn’t need to eat time up because it has 2 purposes, to put over Diamonds and offer a cooling down match.

Who should go over: Diamonds

Who will go over: Diamonds

Lance Hoyt Vs “Alpha Male” Monty Brown

-Originally this was Raven/Brown and originally I was interested in that showdown but instead they threw in Hoyt, whom is over as a big face with the Orlando crowd against Brown. I’m confused because I assumed they would build Brown as a face but it doesn’t appear to be the case, or maybe this is just a issue of TNA had no one else to throw at Brown that the crowd cared about. Going over Hoyt is better then going over another lesser known and less over name. Another squash doesn’t do Brown much good. This will easily go down as a quasi-squash.

Who should go over: Brown

Who will go over: Brown

X Division 4 Way

Sonjay Dutt Vs Roderick Strong Vs Alex Shelley Vs Austin Aries

-Generation Next sans Jack Evans vs. Dutt makes for a happy fan here. Quite frankly, I would love to see Gen Next form as a unit in TNA but it already has a few heel groups already. It’s essentially a toss-up to determine who goes over between Shelley and Aries. Shelley is the de-facto heel here, while Aries whom is already getting very over with the crowd is the “biggest” face. Strong is one of the fastest growing commodities in wrestling today, whose having a killer year (see his work with Gibson, Punk and Joe) and Dutt can carry his own weight. This will be a fun match, there’s no question about that.

Who should go over: Austin Aries

Who will go over: Alex Shelley

Monster’s Ball 2

Abyss Vs Jeff Hardy Vs Sabu Vs Rhino

-With a show heavy on X style exhibitionism, TNA offers a match for the fans with a violence fetish. These 4 men are very affluent in this environment. Abyss always seems to bring it in this situation and the other 3 men are more then capable of bringing the violent quotient to the equation. Quite frankly, Abyss is the biggest asset for the company involved in this match. Jeff Hardy might be the biggest “name”, and Sabu might have the most historic following but Abyss is someone who could very easily shine for the company down the road as it continues to grow. Some might argue that Abyss doesn’t need a win here, while Rhino does. I definitely see that sentiment. Jeff Hardy and Sabu will certainly go to extreme lengths to put on a show here and watching these two engage in a “top this” spot-fest could be among the highlights of this action packed show. Mark my words, @ some point during this match, someone and something outrageous will occur that we will see for months to come.

Who should go over: Abyss

Who will go over: Rhino

Ultimate X

Matt Bentley Vs Chris Sabin Vs Petey Williams

-It’s odd to think that an Ultimate X match could get lost in the shuffle but it did thanks to the strong card surrounding it. This will be the very definition of an unapologetic spot-fest and that’s what they are intending to do. “The others” call the promotion a “high-wire act” and this is the definition of that, almost literally. Ultimate X is to TNA, what LADDER match is for WWE. The previous Ultimate X matches really raised the bar and it’s going to be a challenge for these three men to conquer it. Matt Bentley is really over as a face here but I suspect that its Traci’s doing. Williams is a good heel while Sabin, at least for me is neutral. That leads me to believe Sabin goes over, while Williams/Bentley continue their deal else-where.

Who should go over: Sabin

Who will go over: Sabin

Jushin “Thunder” Liger Vs Samoa Joe

-The reason I am buying this show. Essentially there is no “story” for this match except this…These two are incredible athletes meeting for the first time. One is a legend in this business and the other is the BEST wrestler in North America today. After 12-15 minutes in the ring, these two men will have told a better story than any of the convoluted situations WWE has cooked up in the last few years. I’m not saying this will be ***** because it won’t be. The last ***** match on American soil, did include Samoa Joe and Liger has his share of legendary matches as well, so these two aren’t strangers to putting on classics. What is strongly appealing about this match is the complete difference of styles. Joe with strong style and Liger with the junior style. Joe can work with anyone and I don’t know much about Liger’s history but I’m guessing he’s game for Joe as well. There’s no question that Joe MUST go over. Samoa Joe is the guy who will lead TNA to the next level. Samoa Joe is what Taz was meant to be. It seems strange to fly in a legend like Liger just to job him out but it’s not like TNA would the first promotion to do so and Liger will hopefully get a win @ the primetime special.

Who should go over: Samoa Joe

Who will go over: Samoa Joe

NWA-TNA World Title

Special Referee: Tito Ortiz

Kevin Nash Vs Jeff Jarrett

-Allegedly this is the main event for this show. We have already spoken our piece about the travesty that is Kevin Nash getting this spot over Raven. I understand (really) where Dixie and Jarrett were coming from when they alleged that Kevin Nash had the mainstream face value appeal that this show needed (although, I argue that Jeff Hardy has just about equal value as Nash does). The issue here is, this is the WRESTLEMANIA of TNA and the “main event/title match” is a heatless and story free showdown between two of wrestling’s lowest draws. This already happened a few months ago where by a miracle and 200 layers of camouflage, it was moderately acceptable. On a show that carries the potential of 4 ****+ matches, this is a horrible match to display as your main event/world title match (in fact, I believe TNA is smart enough to know that this can’t be the legit main event). There’s no doubt Jeff Jarrett’s keeping the title. I never thought I’d say these words, but I HOPE Jeff Jarrett’s reign continues tonight. I’d love to see Raven show up here and win the title in a impromptu match but it’s not going to happen because that’s fantasy booking and not good business. Raven/Jarrett III is the money match for right now and they have to at least build to it in some manner Sunday night.

Who should go over: Jeff Jarrett

Who will go over: Jeff Jarrett

TNA X Title

30 Minute Iron Man

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels Vs AJ Styles

-Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle. Take note. These two men will execute a proper 30 minute iron-man match that will tell a story and make the work fit it, instead of your masturbatory style. The first installment of the Iron-Man series between the two was nothing short of great but it’s my belief that these two, whom have met over 100 times in the last three years will bring something new to the table. I don’t know if this will be the MATCH OF THE NIGHT (which it’s facing stiff competition for those honors), but it’s the most important match because in the eyes of most fans; THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT. It’s possible it will even conclude the night as well, as it should for a variety of reasons. Who goes over? Does it matter? Yes. Merely giving a great match isn’t going to cut it now. They aren’t playing to a niche market anymore. AJ Styles will be the face of the promotion, TNA’s own version of Hulk Hogan but on a completely different level. AJ Styles has to win this match on TNA’s biggest night. If this WRESTLEMANIA for TNA, the biggest face needs to go over. Christopher Daniels is a great heel and he doesn’t require the title to remain such. He’ll look strong in this match anyways.

Who should go over: AJ Styles

Who will go over: AJ Styles

Overall

This is one extremely sacked card, with 4 matches potentially capable of hitting **** (Styles/Angel, Ball, X 4way and Joe/Liger). When is the last time WWE offered that? WMX7?.

There is no question that Sunday night is a monumental night for TNA and with the track record of producing top-notch quality PPV’S in addition to the added importance of the show, there’s no reason not to believe that BFG could easily blow it’s own expectations out of the water. It does include a shaky and suspect excuse of a “main event” that shouldn’t keep fans away from the show because the rest of the card is going to BRING IT.

If you are still on the fence about sunday night, you shouldn’t be. Because if you don’t find Sunday night’s show to be enjoyable, then you will not find a better alternative on a mainstream level. TNA has it’s flaws but that it hasn’t limited the efforts of the workers and the quality they offer.

Pretty much agree with everything you got to say. Looking forward to this more than I previously was now that its almost here. Been doing alot of TNA viewing this weekend too with the new DVDs they just released (Box set, etc) so that has helped.

For those who are curious, the show is opening with the 4 way X division match (reported in Observer I just got today), so that will be free to view essentially. I would imagine a stellar match out of that one will hopefully sway some people to buy the ppv at the last minute.

New match to report.....Naturals will take on AMW in a rematch from the upcoming Impact match tonight. Was a note in the Observer about this (they will probably announce a rematch even on Impact tonite) and it was also confirmed from this "Road to Glory" special they are doing on Dish Network tonight, essentially a pre-show hyping up the lineup and then having a few "Best of" matches on the show itself too (Monsters Ball, Ironman Match 1, etc).

Having never watched any TNA shows until it came onto Spike TV (but I've downloaded the odd match here and there), I don't really have the same knowledge as KNK about the history behind the matches but here are my picks anyways:

- I haven't even seen Apollo and Siaki wrestle. Shark Boy reminds me of Al Snow in that he is a jobber, but a very over one. Diamonds in the Rough seems a pretty obvious pick.

- How or why is Monty Brown a heel? I haven't seen him do anything heelish in the first few shows wrestling-wise or promo-wise. Lance Hoyt looks like an idiot. Monty Brown wins here but since he's heel and won't be in the title picture till a face gets it, I imagine this match will not have an entirely conclusive ending to draw it out for a while (Hoyt seems to get good pops at least).

X Division 4 Way

- I'd love for Dutt to go over. I think something that TNA could play up over WWE is that they can have international stars without insulting stereotypes. I think everyone is thinking 'Hey, thats 3/4s of GenNext' but I doubt they'll acknowledge it on the show or do anything with it.

Monster’s Ball 2

- Of these four, as KNK said, it's probably best to push the guy who's freshest and can be seen as an original TNA star. So I'll go with Abyss on this one. If they do this match in the future, they gotta lose that 'Lock them in a room for 24 hours' nonsense though.

Ultimate X

- I'll go with Petey Williams on this one. They've showcased the Canadian Destroyer in a couple of shows already and its a cool looking move to drawn in new audiences. Bentley didn't really impress me in his brief outing on Impact! and I'm hoping whoever wins, this'll lead to Sabin vs Williams.

- Joe goes over and then we can all have a bitch about what snowflake rating to give this match and have long protracted threads about whether Samoa Joe is a better worker than some guy in WWE.

NWA-TNA World Title

- Jarret should retain here. There's a lot more satisfaction to be had seeing Raven or Samoa Joe or whoever beating him down the line.

TNA X Title

30 Minute Iron Man

- Their other 30 minute Iron Man match was awesome and I don't doubt that this will be equally sweet. They've already done the Sudden Death finish though so they'll need a more conclusive finisher this time. I'm hoping the scoring finishes 2-1 to Styles but I think it'll probably be higher than that.

EDIT: Naturals vs Americas Most Wanted

- Hopefully they won't pull a fast one and throw the titles back onto the Naturals so quickly. Anyways, I'm assuming AMW barely hold onto the titles and get their eventual come-uppance from a returning Team 3-D...

Guest *KNK*

- Joe goes over and then we can all have a bitch about what snowflake rating to give this match and have long protracted threads about whether Samoa Joe is a better worker than some guy in WWE.

What arguement is there? No one in WWE is close to Samoa Joe right now. Benoit is light years from where he once was and never will be again, HBK and Angle were never there. Eddy has lost a step, so who else is there? Gibson? He's good but not Joe good.

Would you guys say that this would be the perfect show for someone like me, who has never bought a TNA PPV before, to order to check out? I've just about been pushed over the edge for this one. I haven't ordered the last two or three WWE PPVs, and I'm not ordering Taboo Tuesday.

Guest *KNK*
Would you guys say that this would be the perfect show for someone like me, who has never bought a TNA PPV before, to order to check out? I've just about been pushed over the edge for this one. I haven't ordered the last two or three WWE PPVs, and I'm not ordering Taboo Tuesday.

I'm not sure. You clearly are a WWE mark but you are digusted by the product (why it took this long for you?). The wrestling alone will smoke anything WWE has done in quite some time. You got a shitty main event but that doesn't matter because you are used to it with WWE.

WWE makes you spend $34.99 on their suck, TNA is offering you a deal for a 3 1/2 hour show that potentially offers 4 matches that could hit ****. They will showcase the best worker in North America today in what should be a classic. The Orlando crowd is usually very hot for the PPVs and TNA has a significantly better track record with PPV's then WWE does.

but you are digusted by the product (why it took this long for you?).

The main reason that I'm getting disgusted with it right now, is because of the two world champs. Neither one of them feel like true champions to me, and that's just set me back. I know there are a million other reasons, and there are plenty of other reasons, but that's the main thing for me.

Don't worry though, I'll continue to watch just like always, they just wont get as much of my money for now. ;)

I think I'll dive into this BFG PPV, since hopefully they'll let everyone really go at it since this is the first PPV since they hit Spike TV. This show, in a way, feels like it could be a very good PPV in the same way that WCW some times had really good PPVs. A possible horrible main event (heck, this WAS a WCW main event), with a fantastic undercard.

With any luck though, the main event will get switched up somehow, just like we saw in WCW every now and then (Booker T winning his first world title for example).

Guest *KNK*
but you are digusted by the product (why it took this long for you?).

The main reason that I'm getting disgusted with it right now, is because of the two world champs. Neither one of them feel like true champions to me, and that's just set me back. I know there are a million other reasons, and there are plenty of other reasons, but that's the main thing for me.

Don't worry though, I'll continue to watch just like always, they just wont get as much of my money for now. ;)

I think I'll dive into this BFG PPV, since hopefully they'll let everyone really go at it since this is the first PPV since they hit Spike TV. This show, in a way, feels like it could be a very good PPV in the same way that WCW some times had really good PPVs. A possible horrible main event (heck, this WAS a WCW main event), with a fantastic undercard.

With any luck though, the main event will get switched up somehow, just like we saw in WCW every now and then (Booker T winning his first world title for example).

TNA has precedence of putting the *right* match as the main event, rather then the Title match or the match involving the champion. I think with the news of Nash's ill-ness, it's safe to assume that Daniels/Styles closes the show.

They always let the wrestlers work with no limitations, so it's not an issue but the importance of the show will motivate them to step it up a notch.

Ok, sounds good to me. I'm so used to PPVs biting me in the ass though, God knows it's happened a ton of times to me since 1993.

I've never even seen a complete Samoa Joe match, other than the squash we saw on Impact tonight. I was thinking about downloading a few and checking them out before the PPV, but I think I'm going to go into that one totally blind, and hopefully I'll be even more blown away. I love Liger, so if Joe is everything I hear from everyone, it could be a classic.

Guest *KNK*
Ok, sounds good to me. I'm so used to PPVs biting me in the ass though, God knows it's happened a ton of times to me since 1993.

I've never even seen a complete Samoa Joe match, other than the squash we saw on Impact tonight. I was thinking about downloading a few and checking them out before the PPV, but I think I'm going to go into that one totally blind, and hopefully I'll be even more blown away. I love Liger, so if Joe is everything I hear from everyone, it could be a classic.

What is amazing is this, Liger might not be the best example of what Joe can do. If you can, track down his work with Punk, Danielson, Low Ki, Strong and Kobashi.

I watched Joe vs. Punk II, start to finish, today, and absolutely loved it.

I'll make my picks quick, because I've got an exam in about 10 hours.:

- Diamonds to get them over as more than just jobbers.

- Monty, of course. He's a future World Champ, and I'm sure he'll start growing on me once I see him in more than squashes.

X Division 4 Way

- I'm picking Aries for a big win on Pay Per View to get him to the level of a Sabin, Williams or Shelley in the X Division.

Monster’s Ball 2

- Abyss should win, as his theme music rules. Rhino asked me where a payphone was a couple of weeks ago though, so therefore I'm picking him.

NWA World Tag Team Titles

AMW (champions) vs. The Naturals

- AMW to retain easily, and to continue taunting Team 3D.

Ultimate X

-CANADIAN DESTROYAH~! I picked Petey a few weeks ago, and I'm sticking with him. Petey vs. AJ at the Prime Time Special.

- The winner? Everyone who gets to see this. Oh, you mean of the match? Joe.

NWA-TNA World Title

- Well I'm hoping Raven substitutes and wins, but if he doesn't, look for someone random to come out and put on a good match with Jarrett, but ultimately to lose.

TNA X Title

30 Minute Iron Man

- Saw this match on the same show I saw everyone else in. Blew. Me. Away. Styles won with five seconds to go, one fall to none. I'm thinking a similar finish here.

Overall, I'll be getting this as soon as I can. Hurry up and get an Australian PPV deal TNA! Hurry up!

Guest J-Man

X Division 4 Way

Who Will Win: Austin Aires

Who Should Win: Sonjay Dutt

After seeing that Sonjay could become a huge international star, and how he was made to look strong vs. Daniels on Impact, I really think they should push him to the next level with a big win. However, I really see them bringing Aries up the card, which is alright. All competitors are good, but I really think Strong is the least one deserving of the win right now, in TNA, he's really just bland so far.

Who Should and Will Win: Monty Brown

No reason to have Brown loose. He's getting pushed like mad, and this gets Hoyt onto the card.

Who Should and Will Win: Samoa Joe

Should be a great match. While I hate to say, but Joe isn't the best wrestler in the world today like ROHbots say he is (ok, you can argue that he is, I just hate how they say he's unarguably the best, he's not. There are other contenders), He is most definately in the top elite of wrestling and this should provide a great match.

Ultimate X

Who Will Win: Matt Bentley

Who Should Win: Petey Williams

I think that they should build a Williams-Styles match again, especially for that Thursday night special, but with Bentley returning and having him make the match, and I think they'll have him win it.

Who Should and Will Win: Diamonds in the Rough

This will really put DitR over as a force in the tag division and also help put over who ever they job to in the singles division. Make those win seem more important. Shark Boy will probably take the fall - I hope Young gets it. I've been overly impressed with him lately.

Monster’s Ball 2

Who Will Win: Jeff Hardy

Who Should Win: Abyss

I see them putting over Hardy because he has the most well known name, and the biggest established fanbase. However, they should really put over the monster. One thing I found funny was that the article on TNA's Website about their past hardcore experience, almost all their fights have been losses. For all competitors.

NWA World Tag-Team Championship

The Naturals vs. America's Most Wanted©

Who Should and Will Win: AMW

I see them furthering the AMW vs. Team 3-D feud. It only makes sense.

NWA-TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Kevin Nash Vs Jeff Jarrett©

Well, even thought the match is in jeopardy, it really doesn't change how I feel about the outcome, so...

Anyone vs. Jeff Jarrett©

Who Should and Who Will Win: Jeff Jarrett

Unless the competitor is Raven, then I think he should win, but it doesn't change who will win. They need to build a Raven vs. Jarrett and Brown vs. Jarrett matches. Those two matches, along with Raven vs. Brown, AMW vs. Team 3D, Daniels vs. Joe and AJ vs. Joe are the TNA money matches.

TNA World X Championship

30 Minute Iron Man

Christopher Daniels Vs AJ Styles©

Winner: AJ Styles

This needs to be the main event. Biggest show of the year, TNA's Wrestlemania, AJ has to go over. Send everyone home happy, marks, smarks, everyone. He is the face of TNA.

I think/thought they were going to add a 3LK vs. Team Canada match of some sort to the PPV, and I think they may add one just to put between hot matches. in that case, I think Kip James will be involved, and Team Canada will be put over.

If the right winners go over, and the proper time is alloted to the right matches, AKA with good booking and everyone on form, this card could be the best in the new millenium.

-Diamonds rag tag bunch of losers

-Monty Brown. The no brainer pick of the night. Next World Champ.

X Division 4 Way

-Dutt and Shelley are pretty due for a win here...but I'll pick Aries.

-Hardy goes into tacks, Sabu goes into table, Rhino tries a gore into a black hole slam. Abyss.

Ultimate X

-No idea. Petey's treading water, Sabin's always ready for a push...but Bentley just returned...I'll pick him.

Joe vs. Liger

-Time to choke that bitch out.

AMW vs. Naturals

-AMW

Daniels vs. AJ

-AJ 3, Daniels 2

Main Event

Anyone's guess. Jarrett has to win though, if they have any booking plan for Monty Brown to beat him in the next 6 months.

Guest *KNK*

Wow. It's 1:30 and Im getting excited about tonight's show. I haven't felt that way since WMX7.

TNA's done a good job of getting me pumped for this show.

I always look forward to their ppvs...

but Joe/Liger, Styles/Daniels, Aries/Shelley/Dutt/Strong and Sabin/Williams/Bentley...and AMW/Naturals to be honest...have me super pumped.

The only argument I have with this show is that there are 3 major slots that are just reruns.

All 3 title matches lack creativity. Nash wasn't a good pick for the main event before he got sick...

Daniels/AJ has been done so often...but it's always really good...

Same for AMW/Naturals. Solid tag match...that I've seen 7 times... Including last night.

Maybe they're just depending on what they know is strong.

...whatever...I'm not going to be that guy and complain about AJ/Daniels Iron Man II.

Forget I said anything.

Bound For Glory...the night Jushin Liger gets choked the fuck out.

Guest *KNK*

I think JOE is the only guy on the roster that everyone is collective fine with essentially squashing Liger and choking him out.

I don't know what the hell is going on hardly, and I'm excited (yes, I have ordered the PPV). I'll also ask this here, since I can't find where I asked it before:

Is there anything I should know about any of the feuds or anything that would make everything mean that much more to me? I haven't watched TNA in a very long time, so all that I really have to go on is what I've seen on Impact on Spike TV.

I know you guys hate JJ, but since I hate WWE's world title situations so much right now, the NWA world title already seems more important to me. I like JJ as a world champ way more than Cena or Batista right now.

Then again, like I've always said, I'm a huge WCW mark, even for their bad times. That's why I think TNA is clicking with me, their shows have reminded me of WCW in more than a few ways.

I don't know what the hell is going on hardly, and I'm excited (yes, I have ordered the PPV). I'll also ask this here, since I can't find where I asked it before:

Is there anything I should know about any of the feuds or anything that would make everything mean that much more to me? I haven't watched TNA in a very long time, so all that I really have to go on is what I've seen on Impact on Spike TV.

I know you guys hate JJ, but since I hate WWE's world title situations so much right now, the NWA world title already seems more important to me. I like JJ as a world champ way more than Cena or Batista right now.

Then again, like I've always said, I'm a huge WCW mark, even for their bad times. That's why I think TNA is clicking with me, their shows have reminded me of WCW in more than a few ways.

uhmmm...they are redoing the 3LK split for a national audience which should lead to a NAO reunion & Homicide's introduction into TNA; there is a rumor that Raven is in the doghouse for saying that he didn't really care about the fanfest in an interview last week or the week before... that's about all I can think of

Guest Coffey

You need to know that the local fans completely suck. Ten seconds into a Monty Brown match they'll start chanting for the Pounce. They chant stupid shit like "Abyss...WHOA!" If you get too caught up in listening to the fans they'll take you right out of the show. They're worse than ROH fans could ever be. They're based out of Orlando, FL and there was a "U.S.A. - Canada" dueling chant on iMPACT! last night. You can say that they're just having a good time, or whatever, but they completely ignore heel/face status and they cheer on shitty workers like Lance Hoyt for seemingly no reason.

Try your best to block them out during the PPV.

You need to know that the local fans completely suck. Ten seconds into a Monty Brown match they'll start chanting for the Pounce. They chant stupid shit like "Abyss...WHOA!" If you get too caught up in listening to the fans they'll take you right out of the show. They're worse than ROH fans could ever be. They're based out of Orlando, FL and there was a "U.S.A. - Canada" dueling chant on iMPACT! last night.  You can say that they're just having a good time, or whatever, but they completely ignore heel/face status and they cheer on shitty workers like Lance Hoyt for seemingly no reason.

Try your best to block them out during the PPV.

I do have to say...that Abyss chant is the WORST EVER!!! It really pisses me off to hear them do that. What makes it even worse, is that it has NOTHING to do with him. Doesn't rhyme. Doesn't put him over. It just makes me want to slap all of those idiots for doing it :angry: :angry: :angry:

Predictions:

Diamonds in the Rough vs Apollo, Siaki and Shark Boy

Who should go over: Diamonds in the Rough

Who will go over: Diamonds in the Rough (stable name sucks)

(Hoyt's entrance is one of the funnier things I've seen recently)

Who should go over: Brown

Who will go over: Brown

3LK vs. Team Canada

Who should go over: Team Canada pins Konnan with NAO reunion

Who will go over: 3LK, putting off the NAO reunion until prime time special.

X Division 4 Way

Sonjay Dutt vs Roderick Strong vs Alex Shelley vs Austin Aries

Who should go over: Austin Aries

Who will go over: Sonjay Dutt

Monster’s Ball 2

Abyss vs Jeff Hardy vs Sabu vs Rhino

Who should go over: Abyss

Who will go over: Abyss

Ultimate X

Matt Bentley vs Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams

Who should go over: Sabin

Who will go over: Bentley

Jushin Liger vs Samoa Joe

Who should go over: Samoa Joe

Who will go over: Samoa Joe

30 Minute Iron Man

Chris Daniels vs AJ Styles (champion)

Who should go over: AJ Styles

Who will go over: If Sabin wins UX, Daniels; if Bentley wins, Styles

NWA Tag Title Match

The Naturals vs AMW (champions)

Who should go over: AMW

Who will go over: AMW

10 Man Gauntlet for NWA Title

I don't know what to think because I don't know the participants, regardless Jarrett retains.

Guest Coffey

Basically, it's David Young and Elix Skipper. They lose a lot, so Simon Diamond snatched them up and made a make shift stable with them, saying that they're Diamonds in the Rough and he can polish them into shape.

Although they still constantly job out.

Now that I think about it, the Orlando crowd is trying to be like the Heel Section was when TNA was in Nashville. The sad thing is, they are the COMPLETE OPPOSITE than the Heel Section. The Heel Section gave us "Hail Sabin!" The Orlando crowd has given us "WHOOOAAAA...AAAABYSS!" :throwup: