TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gWIL

I love Dawnson's Creek and I went to a Ja

In attempt to unite this godforsaken folder, I offer myself as a lamb. Just shut the fuck up about Leena. 10 things to flame me about...

1. Dawson’s Creek is one of favorite shows of all-time. I think the first season was the most well written season of anything I've ever watched.

2. I went to a Ja Rule concert and enjoyed myself.

3. I have a Jason X poster on my wall.

4. And a Randy Orton one.

5. I once posted an absurdly long post after Batista first got injured about how and why they should give Lashley the title. (Around Survivor Series, right after his debut)

6. Rocky 5 is my favorite Rocky movie.

7. I'm a Notre Dame fan.

8. I'll argue tiny details about astronomy

9. I consider Hogan to be the best of all-time.

10. I’m a huge anti-Zionist.

Surely that gives everyone something to work with. If not I have more.

Oh and I like Creed.

I'll break down one by one..

1. Dawson’s Creek is one of favorite shows of all-time. I think the first season was the most well written season of anything I've ever watched.

Perfectly acceptable. I dug the first 3 seasons. Anything later sucked.

You're a dipshit for that one.

I have no beef with Jason X except he does harp on South Park harder than anyone should.

Hey, to each his own.

5. I once posted an absurdly long post after Batista first got injured about how and why they should give Lashley the title. (Around Survivor Series, right after his debut)

OK, that was a pretty dumb idea.

I guess.

7. I'm a Notre Dame fan.

So is my father and step father.

Whatever floats your boat.

There can be an argument made, depending on your parameters of best of all time are.

Whatever.

Oh and I like Creed.

They had a catchy tune or two.

Guest StylesMark
Everything 'cept 7 and 8 makes you a positively repulsive young American male.

Trust the man. He's an expert on this subject.

Aside from the Dawson's Creek love (ugh!) you can't even approach my or wildpegasus' levels of makefunofability.

I take that as a challenge. Wildpegasus no, but maybe you.

11. All-time favorite movie is Starship Troopers.

12. I misspelled the thread title.

13. I'm currently listening to Aqua.

14. I don't eat meat.

15. I find Guns and Roses to be the most annoying band I've ever heard.

More soon.

1. I love Ashlee Simpson, have both her CDs, and have seen every episode of her show 3 times or more.

2. I have seen every episode of Lizzie McGuire several times, as well as the movie.

3. My favorite color is purple.

4. I once had 72 wrestling posters on my wall at once.

5. I take pride in winning my school's spelling bee every year I was eligible.

6. I've masturbated during (but not to) a couple boring Rhyno/Hardcore Holly and Undertaker/Test matches.

More will come to me later.

Guest T®ITEC
13. I'm currently listening to Aqua.

If it's Aquarium, then I would like a copy.

6. I've masturbated during (but not to) a couple boring Rhyno/Hardcore Holly and Undertaker/Test matches.

oh shit. a serious lol moment.

I swear to god, I vommited after an A-Train match one time.

(I was sick...and i actually held back the puke urge until the match was over, so I could honestly say that.)

Everyone should post 5 things about themselves in this thread.

1. Won school geography bee in 5th and 6th grade.

2. My favorite color is red. I can get killed out here for wearing it.

3. I like Ludacris, which is quite ludicrous. Ok, that was bad.

4. I share a room with my 15 year old brother.

5. When I was in 5th grade, my grandmother wouldn't let me watch wrestling because she saw Val Venis doing his gyrating thing. And I cried over it. She's dead now, but that's something I remember most about her. Maybe it's cause that happened 2 years before she died while I lived with her for 3 months because of some family issues. That period of time was the only time I saw her in a span of 9 years.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I can always count on Slayer to go for the Canada joke.

I did do well at public speaking though, I went to the Provincal final

In attempt to unite this godforsaken folder, I offer myself as a lamb. Just shut the fuck up about Leena. 10 things to flame me about...

7. I'm a Notre Dame fan.

Oh and I like Creed.

You were doing so well until you said you liked Creed. Dude... fuck YOU. :angry:

1. Master P - The Ice Cream Man - 09 - Commercial 1 / It's a skit were he gets his dick sucked, one minute of audio, I actually jacked off to this when i was in junior high.

2. When i was in grade school I told my family that "I wish I was black." My uncle still gives me shit for it.

3. I'm from Nebraska, and it may sound very stereotypical, but I once had sex in a corn field, right next to a tractor.

4. When I was in Junior High I had a Patrick Ewing poster on the ceiling above my bed until someone made fun of me for masturbating to it.(which never happened.)

5. I lived in a small town of 300 people when I was in High School. In my early high school days my friends and I thought we were so "gangsta" cuz we listened to Wu Tang and No Limit, that we would each "be" or call each other a member of No Limit records. I drew "TRU" on my stomach in sharpie and was Mystikal. Now that I look back, I should have been C Murder.

1. I use to piss in the bed. This lasted until I was 10.

2. Back in the third grade, we had this sort of race war thing going. Black and white kids teamed up against asian and mexican kids. It was my first experience with racism and it led to some humorous things. Apparently the favorite insult of an asian boy in the third grade was to just call random white kids "White Niggers!"

3. I've fucked a girl while watching the Bret/Shawn Ironman match. I was also eating a sandwich at the time.

4. From the age of 9-16, I had a huge Bruce Lee mural that was on each wall of my room. Now it's Manhattan Island at night.

5. I got knocked the fuck out in the 8th grade by a dodgeball. My dumbass was hanging around in the back not paying attention, when I got hit by the damn thing, then the back of my head smacked up against the wall. No injuries, but the rest of the year was full of shame and embarrassment.

1. I enjoy Carnival posts.

you fail, these are supposed to be little-known facts

After my sister stole and sold my N64 games while I lived in Illinois (and most of my stuff was out here) I waited til she went on vacation and took a shit in her pants drawer. When people doubted me on GameFAQs' LUE board, I posted pics.

No, you're supposed to post reasons for people to flame you. But I guess I fail anyway!

ya, cuz you would fall into the majority on that one.

You should have said something like...You think you have a good future ahead of you or something. Well I guess that would generate laughter and little pity instead of flaming. You are just impossible to flame, accept it.

I must be, because not a bit of what you've said has made a lick of sense. Again:

10 things to flame me about...

Okay, so I posted only one reason for myself, a facetious lil' blurb saying I enjoyed Carnival posts, something that's contradictory to my actual feelings. It was posted in order to illustrate something for which people should be flamed. Here is your response:

you fail, these are supposed to be little-known facts

Oooooookay then. I cast your basic reading comprehension issues to the side in order to clarify the original meaning of the thread. Your response:

ya, cuz you would fall into the majority on that one.

You should have said something like...You think you have a good future ahead of you or something. Well I guess that would generate laughter and little pity instead of flaming. You are just impossible to flame, accept it.

Am I really the only one who's seeing this.

Um....meaning you wouldn't get flamed for liking my posts cuz everyone else does.

So, your lack of reading comprehension cancels out mine. The penalties offset, still my ball, first & goal, me 45 you 0.

Anything that I could or should be flamed for has already been openly admitted very frequently.

I could reiterate them, but it'd be beating a dead horse.