Jump to content

Giuseppe Zangara

Members
  • Posts

    5791
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giuseppe Zangara

  1. Whatever album that track you got came from.
  2. Plus, her "spray it, don't say it" spiel during the false intro of "Teenage Riot" mars an otherwise great song.
  3. that's amazing. i picked up 'murray street' recently, supposedly their best album in years, and kim gordon's most obvious contribution, "plastic sun," is atrocious, with lyrics like Get your hands on my tomato Cherry juice on a rotten potato Subway slasher is on my ass Steals my money and smokes my grass i don't even know what that's supposed to mean. Kim Gordon is usually the worst thing about any Sonic Youth album, including their best one, Daydream Nation. However, her contributions to Sonic Nurse are easy to take because her vocals are buried just low enough in the mix to where you can hear her, but not make out what she's saying. The worst lyric of hers, by the way, comes from NYC Ghosts & Flowers: boys go to Jupiter get more stupider! girls go to Mars become rock stars!
  4. THE GOTHS KNOW HOW TO PARTY
  5. I found her mother's livejournal:
  6. Agent of Oblivion, I am listening to Neurosis' Through Silver In Blood (finally!). I'm midway through it; I'm enjoying it a lot more than The Eye of Every Storm. The title track to TSIB is kind of insane.
  7. I ignored it upon its release last year, but Sonic Youth's Sonic Nurse is really good. Kim Gordon manages to not be annoying!
  8. No amount of persuasion worked.
  9. Rolling Stone has been full of shit for years.
  10. Seriously, we should all feel the same way.
  11. I recognize the hilarity in how I started this thread vs. where it's currently going.
  12. Now I find myself attracted to this one girl I recently met. THAT'S JUST WONDERFUL.
  13. Oh, he is not. Come on. Anyway, I'm listening to Low's The Great Destroyer right now. Way underrated, this; it's my favorite release of the year so far.
  14. Damaramu, does your rage stem from being unable to last longer than three minutes in bed.
×
×
  • Create New...