TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDames7

Ask me something.

Guest MrRant

Have you gotten your woman back? And what exactly are you doing to woo her back? Assuming you a pitching woo.

Guest TheDames7

No, I haven't gotten my woman back. I'm not really trying to either because I'm convinced that we won't get back together. I want to get over her, but its VERY hard to.

Dames

Guest MrRant

Have you tried gettin with someone else? That always makes me forget faster.

Guest evenflowDDT

Hey Dames, you've probably gotten this before, but what do you do now that you've lost your job. Are you looking for another one? I kinda am, but not really... I've got a few applications. What about you?

Guest TheDames7
Have you tried gettin with someone else? That always makes me forget faster.

Nah, not really. I'm too shy to talk to anyone and since I'm not in school or anything, can't really meet girls. That, and I'd feel REALLY weird kickin' it to someone else.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
Hey Dames, you've probably gotten this before, but what do you do now that you've lost your job. Are you looking for another one? I kinda am, but not really... I've got a few applications. What about you?

Collecting unemployment for a bit....got a few calls from temp agencies so I'll see if they can find me some permanent work. I just want to pay off a school debt so I can go back to school.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
Hey Dames, what was your favorite job that you worked/worst?

Without a doubt, my favorite job was the Games Room in college. I was in charge of the pool hall, bowling alley & arcades. I always played everything for free, let my friends play for free and the manager trusted me. Hell, I used to make some money on the side there too. I'd eat there, study there, everything. I met a lot of girls there too. I always worked alone.....if there was someone working a shift with me, I'd send them home WITH pay, in exchange for me to do the same on PPV nights. It worked like a charm. I worked about 26 hours a week there.

Worst job was at a supermarket down the street were I worked for minimum wage, compacting boxes and taking out garbage. Being a stock boy was a f'n promotion and although I got it, it wasn't a likeable job. The only cool thing about it was that after a while, i got all my friends jobs and I monopolized that place.

Dames

Guest EQ

When I worked at Software, Etc.... that was fun...

The guys there were cool... my friend got me the job, so I already knew him... the people that came into the store were cool too... pay was crap tho... and I barely got any hours.