TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDames7

Ask me something.

Guest TheDames7

My aunt used to have Knicks season tickets, and I'd go with her all the time. Granted, they were row A in the cheap seats, but it was still cool.

I had a point with this, but I lost it.

Dames

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Have you ever been strong armed by a girl before?

Guest TheDames7
Have you ever been strong armed by a girl before?

Define strong armed.

Dames

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Forced to do something that you didn't want to do. I have an example of the most flagrant one that has happened to me. You don't have to read it if you don't want to though.

I was strong armed into a relationship by a girl that my parents loved. I was miserable in that relationship because I didn't have any feelings for her whatsoever and I was passing up ALOT of other girls. I don't even remember how she got my number, but my father answered the phone the first time she called. She wanted to go on a date with me, and I coudn't say no because my parents knew about it and they would have made life more miserable for me than they already were making it. I don't know how, but the news spread like wildfire that I was going on a date with her and EVERYBODy knew about it. To put things into perspective for you, my sister is four years older than me and was in Pennsylvania and knew about the date. The girls that she would babysit when she came home knew about the date and their friends knew about it too. I was freaked out that news had traveled the way that it did. Some elementary school girls knew about dates that I was going on! Apparently, one of the girls that they played with found out from her older sister that I was going on a date with the girl. I could see if I was taking her to Paris, but we were only going to get pizza.

We ended up dating for a LONG time, and it got to the point that I had to either severe our ties or just ask her to be my girlfriend. You have no idea how much pressure I was under at this point. The whole free world loved her, but I didn't. I had amassed a faithful flock of "groupies" that thought it was a mtach made in heaven, but I just didn't like the girl like that. I felt like I was in an arranged marriage or something and it felt awful. We went to the school play together, and I kept seeing girls winking at me because they were watching our every move. I was sitting there with her thinking about how hot the girl playing the lead was (I found out that she had a very large crush on me later on) just waiting for the night to end.

Eventually we broke up, and we went our seperate ways. She went to Harvard and I came down here in Baltimore. I thought I would never hear from her again, but she ended up calling me on my friend's cell phone down here. I was asleep one evening, and his phone was ringing. I picked it up and recognized the number, but didn't know who it was. I answered the phone and there she was on the other end asking to speak to me. I was freaked out by her tracking skills, but I talked to her for a little while. I guess she ran into my friend's cousin (who was a friend of mine) and learned that we were both staying together. Weird stuff man! We have gone on dates since then, but I haven't tried to keep in touch with her that much. If she ever gets my phone number down here, I'm getting my phone number changed.

Guest TheDames7

No....not really. I let my ex control our relationship though, I'd say thats the extent of it.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
Why is your name Dames?

Real Name is Damian. In high school, I hung out with guys who only had one syllable names, Juan, Keith, Kay, etc. My name really stuck out and one day, Juan said that I should shorten it. "To what", I said..."Damn?" He said, "No, Dames". I took offense, because of the other meaning, you know....females, so then I tried to suggest something else, but nothing was as popular with my friends. One day, he made a stupid comment and I replied with "Thats THE Dames to you".....and voila, the nickname was born. I've been stuck with it for what....almost 7 years.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
Dames- Favourite TV show

24. Best show I've ever seen. Period. If I had the money, I'd buy everyone the box set on September 17th.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
Also, Mullets or Afros?

Considering that I have what I've dubbed "Puerto Rican hair", which only ends up in a lopsided Afro if not cut, I'll go with the Afro.

Dames

Guest Kingpk

If me, you, and JLH were the last people on Earth, how would you like to die?

Guest TheDames7

With a heart attack while making sweet passionate love to her, while you watch all tied up.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
Who would win in a fight Cyril O'Reily or Ryan O'Reily?

Fist fight: Cyril. Anything else and Ryan hands down.

Dames

Guest MrRant

With a heart attack while making sweet passionate love to her, while you watch all tied up.

Dames

I see.. making love to her isn't good enough... you would like MEN to be tied up and watching.

Guest treble charged

Dames

Eww, Dames is kinky.

Male bondage, eating out asses, this guy will do it all!

Guest TheDames7

Yes, I am kinky. However, I'd only tie up kingpk so he couldn't touch my woman and I'd force him to watch to torture him some more.

Dames

Guest MrRant
Yes, I am kinky. However, I'd only tie up kingpk so he couldn't touch my woman and I'd force him to watch to torture him some more.

Dames

Sure Sure... I can picture Dames tossing JLH salad while asking Kingpk "How do you like this?"

Guest Kingpk

Dames

Ok, two flaws there.

A) She'll probably untie me, since she seems like a nice person

and

B) I can shut my eyes

Guest Kingpk
Yes, I am kinky.  However, I'd only tie up kingpk so he couldn't touch my woman and I'd force him to watch to torture him some more.

Dames

Sure Sure... I can picture Dames tossing JLH salad while asking Kingpk "How do you like this?"

Oh sweet Jesus, I ain't sleeping tonight with that image in my head.

Guest JHawk

Dames,

My ex and I are arguing over the salad forks. She says they go on the left, I say it doesn't matter because it's a freaking fork and all the food's going to the same place. So my question is...

Who's winning the Super Bowl?

Guest TheDames7
Ok, two flaws there.

A) She'll probably untie me, since she seems like a nice person

and

B) I can shut my eyes

1. She can't untie you if she doesn't know you're tied up. I can just place you somewhere where she can't see ya.

2. You might not keep your eyes open, but her moans of ecstacy will still cripple your heart.

Dames

Guest AM The Kid

Dames, long-time reader...first time replier.

Two questions today:

1. Do you have more pictures of you with WWE people(I love the one with Steph)

2. Do you like fudge?

Guest TheDames7
Dames,

My ex and I are arguing over the salad forks. She says they go on the left, I say it doesn't matter because it's a freaking fork and all the food's going to the same place. So my question is...

Who's winning the Super Bowl?

I'm not a real big football fan, so I can't say. I will say this....salad fork goes on the left, fork you.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
Dames, long-time reader...first time replier.

Two questions today:

1. Do you have more pictures of you with WWE people(I love the one with Steph)

2. Do you like fudge?

AM the Kid, as a fellow Stormtrooper and one of the few people who know what Storm 1:08 means, you should have spoken up sooner.

1. I have about 50 - 60 pics with WWF & Indy superstars.

2. No...just fudge ice cream.

Dames