TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The One and Only Raw thread 2/18

Guest suckfreecomix

And now that I look at it...he never told you to get off of smarkboard, either.

He asked why you come to a place called SMARKBOARD to bitch about the smarks.

That's along the same lines of saying If you don't like it...don't watch it.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Guest Stupendous Man
No opinion, although those carrot sticks I grabbed from the fridge on the way back were damn good.

But were they "that damn good"?  And are they holding RVD down? :)

Oh my...it's so much clearer now...the unnatural orange color should have given it away, but the carrot sticks are holding down the other snacks along with RVD!   I mean, I love Sour Cream & Onion Potato chips, but ever since I've had carrot sticks the chips have been hitting the glass pantry.

Guest Brian

Well if you're looking to get a wrestling fix without giving ten dollars a pop for a two hour tape, you better hope they do a good buyrate.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Well suckfree, it seems that double standards are the norm for this board ever since the Great Changeover. I find it all amusing, to be honest.

Guest Ihatesmarksandmarks

yeah suckfree....lets all quiet everyone down while everyone was marking out. Lets not get too excited, i mean this is a SMARKBOARD we can never be fucking happy with anything, and apparently this includes you. Who made you the smarkboard police? did u actually go through every single thread and dissect our convo which had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. Are u just another pissed off smark? And why am i on smarkboard? Because i can be, and its fun to rip those uptight smarks like you a new asshole once in a while :)

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Not flaming or anything, but that's the same response I've seen a thousand times before.

Don't know if you were talking about me or not, but since Jericho's been champ, I've been quite happy :)

Guest Ihatesmarksandmarks

its the same response from me because all is see is the same response from MOST smarks. Its either this show sucks, or why isnt RVD being pushed? Just look at the threads....is there really ANY difference?

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy

Whining about RVD and saying every show sucks is a pasttime here at smarks...

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Well Ihate, I agree with you there. Most of the posters on this board do use the same response and there really isn't a difference. I bitched about the same thing in the "Wrestlers who are over-pushed or whatever" thread calling for an end to it all. Too bad it'll never happen, though.

Guest El Satanico

Well honestly WWF hasn't given people much of a chance to say anything other then the shows suck.

But silly of me to forget that one good 20 minute segment makes up for months of shows that have been rather shitty.