Guest TheHulkster Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Hogan and Bischoff together! I never thought I would see it again.
Guest CanadianChris Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Cena needs more distinctive pants. Cena needs to stop going to B. Brian Blair for fashion advice.
Guest CanadianChris Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Chavo rules it tonight. Too bad they built him up just so they can feed him to Rey Rey next week. PROPAGANDA~!
Guest Spaceman Spiff Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Nice Chavo/Helms match. I liked the various leg holds/moves Chavo was busting out. It also featured more psychology than I've seen in a WWE match in a while.
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 "I am the Undisputed Champion... not because I kissed anybody's ass." Is the Undertaker shooting?
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Damn... without gloves, UT's hands are very pale.
Guest BoboBrazil Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 This is going to suck ass if HHH is on Raw. Why can't they move Jericho or Angle over instead?
Guest Cactus Clothesline Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 So is Taker gonna be on Smackdown after he loses the belt? God he sucks - 10PM Sunday can't come soon enough for me.
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 So is Taker gonna be on Smackdown after he loses the belt? God he sucks - 10PM Sunday can't coon soon enough for me. No... he would return to Raw because that's where he original came from before he won the title. And, I don' t see anything wrong with UT.
Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Rico's sideburns rule so much
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Smackdown better than Raw, Tazz? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That silly little short orange guy.
Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 When was the last time Tazz actually WRESTLED a match?
Guest kelloggs Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 I was like what the...BWHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAH. Billy...the live crowd musta loved that... Go Rico~! Spin kick
Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 What did Billy and Chuck do to be jobbed so much?
Guest Spaceman Spiff Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Smackdown better than Raw, Tazz? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That silly little short orange guy. Well, for the last couple weeks (not counting the most recent Raw), I thought SD was better.
Guest kelloggs Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Billy killed the tag belts and Chuck was just along for the ride.
Guest Spaceman Spiff Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Billy killed the tag belts and Chuck was just along for the ride. Lack of competition killed the tag belts, not Billy. C&B were entertaining, IMO. I was a little leery of teaming Billy w/ Chuck, but I was won over.
Guest CanadianChris Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Anyone see the "These Athletes Never Go On Strike" sign? Ah, the good old days... Not that I want them to bring back that ad campaign, mind you...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now