Jump to content

The One and Only Smackdown! July 17, 2002 Thread


Recommended Posts

Guest evenflowDDT
Posted
Billy killed the tag belts and Chuck was just along for the ride.

Lack of competition killed the tag belts, not Billy. C&B were entertaining, IMO. I was a little leery of teaming Billy w/ Chuck, but I was won over.

Yea, I loved B&C, but when they were the only team with the belts, or they'd drop it to a makeshift team (*cough* Rico & Rikishi) and then be the only tag team to challenge again for the belts until they won 'em back was a little disheartening.

Guest Snappy Nappy Dugout
Posted

07181.jpg

 

Damn........... Steph looks ugly.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Posted

Faces & heels hanging out together backstage? ::gasp::

Guest HartFan86
Posted

OMG, that music SUCKS! I HATE THIS NEW GM ALREADY!

Guest Cactus Clothesline
Posted

SHEEEEEEEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

 

What the hell happened to "My Time"? Best entrance song ever.

Guest Flyboy
Posted

What's up with Steph's voice?

 

Damnit, no more slutty Steph! -_-

Guest Flyboy
Posted

Maybe she's trying to lose the whiny voice she has, but... eh... her voice is cracking.

Guest Nevermortal
Posted
What's up w/ her voice?

Well, HHH's steroid induced sperm must do something to the vocal chords.

Guest Nezbyte
Posted
What's up w/ her voice?

Well, HHH's steroid induced sperm must do something to the vocal chords.

Wasnt that witty?

 

hmm, no.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Posted

Whoa, wtf is she so mad?

Guest jester
Posted

I think women in business clothing look kind of hot.

 

Mmmm...Shakira in a business suit and power heels...mmm

 

But I am a sick little boy.

 

jester

Guest Nezbyte
Posted
Chavo talking to Funaki~!

So much for not knowing english, eh?

Guest Angle-plex
Posted

Even she has to say how great HHH is in her promo.

Guest Nezbyte
Posted
Even she has to say how great HHH is in her promo.

She probably wrote the Angle.

Guest Flyboy
Posted
I think women in business clothing look kind of hot.

 

Mmmm...Shakira in a business suit and power heels...mmm

 

But I am a sick little boy.

 

jester

Nah.. Steph had better "slutty" outfits.. :)

Guest Nevermortal
Posted
What's up w/ her voice?

Well, HHH's steroid induced sperm must do something to the vocal chords.

Wasnt that witty?

 

hmm, no.

You're just pissed you didn't say it first.

Guest Nezbyte
Posted
What's up w/ her voice?

Well, HHH's steroid induced sperm must do something to the vocal chords.

Wasnt that witty?

 

hmm, no.

You're just pissed you didn't say it first.

I dont mind Steph's voice and i think The Game is a good performer who, although not up to former glory, entertains me.

 

Also, your mindless HHHate bullshit is fucking annoying.

Guest Cactus Clothesline
Posted

They should just hurry up make Hunter the only wrestler that be on both shows w/o the title already.

 

Steph in babyfacemode and business attire kinda sucks on first impression. What's the point if you can't get a good look at those tits?

Guest Army Eye
Posted

Gag. It's official now, Kidman is revealing more than Naked Mideon ever did.

Guest massivHEDtrauma
Posted

Even all you Stephanie haters must admit that she did pretty well, her voice annoyingness has already been dropped now that she's supposed to be a face, and the acting was considerably toned up. See? Heel Steph is just a character, just like face Steph, just like everyone else in the frickin' company. Argh.

Guest Cactus Clothesline
Posted

Kidman REALLY needs to go back to the cutoff jeans, holey shirt, and greasy hair. That's the only time I ever gave a shit about him besides that great Hogan feud.

 

 

damn typos

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...