Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 her voice annoyingness has already been dropped now that she's supposed to be a face, Her "new" one is annoying, too...
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 that match was pretty freakin' good. Yeah... And Nidia looked damned good.
Guest jester Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 I'm actually finding face Stephanie to be tolerable...so far. They're going to need to do a lot to get her over though. The crowd is too used to hating her. And it doesn't help that they're used to chanting "we want puppies" at every female in WWE. jester
Guest Spaceman Spiff Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Hey Bischoff, the one thing you *CAN* apologize for is shitting all over Flair at every opportunity.
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Hey Bischoff, the one thing you *CAN* apologize for is shitting all over Flair at every opportunity. I think Russo did worse...
Guest Spaceman Spiff Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 6 of one, half dozen of the other...
Guest Michael Joel Benoit Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 You think they will fuck face Stepahnie?
Guest Michael Joel Benoit Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 I mean "fuck up" the face Stephanie angle?
Guest Nezbyte Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 I mean "fuck up" the face Stephanie angle? EDIT IT~!
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Why the fuck is RVD/Brock being annouced so far down the card?
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 You think they will fuck face Stepahnie? I know it was not on purpose, but.. LOL!
Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 You think they will fuck face Stepahnie? I would.... oh wait, nevermind.... *cough*
Guest Cactus Clothesline Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Good question - a future champ/superstar like Lesnar should be in "one of the main events".
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 So should a future superstar such as RVD.
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 What the FUCK is with the Rock copying Brock's dance?
Guest Cactus Clothesline Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Fuck Michael Cole in his stupid sissy ass for picking Angle to win at Vengeance.
Guest jester Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Fuck Michael Cole in his stupid sissy ass for picking Angle to win at Vengeance. Is it just me, or did I hear Cole call Tajiri "The Japanese Bradshaw"? I really hope I imagined that. If were Tajiri, I'd go over there and kick his ass. Japanese Hosses! jester
Guest papacita Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Is it just me, or is Cole actually trying to become a better commentator?
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 SPINNING DDT FLOWING THINGY!! MARK OUT!
Guest Flyboy Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 Steph sounds fine, now... And in the end... the show ends with HHH.
Guest jester Posted July 19, 2002 Report Posted July 19, 2002 probably said Japanese BUZZSAW Oh, ok, you're probably right. Whew. jester
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now