TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nWoScorpion

Wrestling Link Game....

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

True story : Mick moved on to ripping the piss out of Test in his second, only for STACY KIEBLER to feel sorry for the wanker and start going out with him.

Yup, she was, winning the job through a talent contest that went on FOREVER. Anyway, a few weeks later she dropped it, and started hanging around with/as "Standards and Practices"/ LENNY AND LODI (the gimmick was an in joke at their previous gimmick being shit-canned

and he aint much of a lackey. Remember when he was against Kash (who's no great worker himself) and he kept blowing spots, so Kash got pissed off, and Tenay had to cover for him by calling him "The New, Agressive Kash"

in the BEST ANGLE EVER, where Rhyno gored the fuck out of Paul E. (who at that point, was still untouchable), and the entire roster came out, into the aisle to trap Rhyno, so Kash comes out and bodysurfs over them.

Brilliant

Take Heyman as the link, i guess

Guest Goodear

Did anyone else think that JIMMY DEL RAY was Randy when he joined the Heavenly Bodies?

Guest Goodear

Pitchard was cool because he was the "Doctor of Desire" ... but he still needed a year more of med school to be the Doctor of Style like ... I dunno... SLICK.

and he is/was a Spanish Announcer, with HOGO SAVENIVICH

and his son passed away a few years back, much like MAD MIKEY/ CRASH HOLLY did, earlier today

Guest Goodear

Crash once played a character named Erin O'Grady which gave everyone BRAUN THE LEPRECHAUN flashbacks.

Guest Goodear

I thought we were screwed there for a second... but then I remembered that Dirk Benedict starred in the A-Team with MR. T who was in the main event of Wrestlemania I.

And I knew that Crash wasn't Braun but Erin O'Grady sure does sound like a Leprechaun name right?

Who got shitcanned from the WWE earlier this year, much like JUSTIN CREDIBLE