TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guy Stokes

The Guy Stokes Thread

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Okay...

Kotz, PM a mod and ask them to run a check on Guy and a check on me. That should these accusations.

Guest Kotzenjunge

But my internet provider allows me to have up to four different IP addresses. How do we know you don't have a similiar service?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

(I hate to be focusing on you, this is just to deter this person from ever revealing themself)

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
But my internet provider allows me to have up to four different IP addresses. How do we know you don't have a similiar service?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

(I hate to be focusing on you, this is just to deter this person from ever revealing themself)

The same reason we know it isn't you.

Oh wait... we DON'T

Guest El Psycho Diablo

It's me! It was me all along! (rips off face to reveal Vince McMahon). Oh, wrong angle? Go back about your buisness.

Guest Guy Stokes

Guy Stokes is not any of you poeple. You guys are killing Guy. Just let Guy be Guy and everything will be okay.

Guest Kinetic

Guy's resume doesn't suggest the sort of ladies' man we've all come to know and tolerate. Is it possible that there are *shudder* two Guy Stokeses?

Guest areacode212

Rest easy, MrZsasz isn't Guy Stokes.

The only entertainment this thread has provided me is seeing the "real" version of Guy pretend that he isn't him.

Guest J*ingus

So did I... until I got my new SUPER MOD POWERS~!... and then when I found out who it was, I was strangely disappointed. It's nobody who would just make you fall on the floor laughing at the revelation that it was them. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll come out soon enough anyway.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I know it isn't me. I'd never make such a boring character that looked like such a tool.

I'd probably make myself look like Kylie's husband if anything.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

Aha! So it's one of what I call the SmartMarks midcarders? I classify these people as the ones with moderate post counts without whoring who are consistently amusing but not overly amusing or around enough to remember them for anything. Think someone between European and Intercontinental title who never wins the IC title.

For those curious, I consider myself a curtain jerker, fighting for shots at the Hardcore title still, despite its division's dissolution.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT

For some reason I seem to remember reading somewhere that it was Scotsman. But then, I thought The Mysterious One was goodhelmet, so what do I know?

Wait... when did you become mod, Jingus? I must've missed that.

Guest Incandenza

It ain't me, man. I would've given up the ghost when I realized that Stokes wasn't getting over as much as I would have liked.

Guest Marshall

I don’t think Guy Stokes' true Identity should be revealed. It would be like finding out Santa Claws is just a guy (no pun intended) in a suit.

Bty, nice sig, Czech Republic.

Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

Who could pull of the Guy Stokes character? I have no idea who it is.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Somehow it makes sense for Davy to be Guy Stokes. I don't really know why though.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

Fo sheez? (marks out for "fo sheez")

I don't really see any clues, but you used the super duper great phrase, so you must be right.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest LooseCannon

Maybe not "clues" exactly. But if you pay attention to what Areacode has told us and go back and read the thread, it becomes somewhat obvious. Also, Davy's the only one that doesn't want Guy's identity revealed. Also, Guy Stokes bears the mark of Davy's sense of humor.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

The only entertainment this thread has provided me is seeing the "real" version of Guy pretend that he isn't him.

Actually in all honesty I've been the funniest thing in this thread.

Guest godthedog

Actually in all honesty I've been the funniest thing in this thread.

replace the "honesty" with "my own inflated ego", and you've got a point there.

Guest Marshall
I don’t think Guy Stokes' true Identity should be revealed. It would be like finding out Santa Claws is just a guy (no pun intended) in a suit.

Bty, nice sig, Czech Republic.

This might as well say HELLO ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!! The clues are in all the posts I made in this thread.

I cant believe it took this long

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Kotzenjunge

Davy has a brand of humor?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

(BIRTH YEAR POST, BAYBEE~! 2000 GROWS NEAR!!!!!!)