TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guy Stokes

The Guy Stokes Thread

Guest Kotzenjunge

Sounds a helluva lot like Kinetic, or something he'd do, but I don't think he'd let himself get cornered into such a narrow character.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest LooseCannon

Kinetic NEVER crossed my mind. Kinetic is just about ALWAYS funny. I'm not going to say who my candidates were because at this point it might come across as an insult.

Guest Kinetic

I'm not Guy Stokes, for the record. Guy is sort of a fun character to hear from every now and then, but his schtick gets old really quickly. To whomever Guy Stokes is, I offer this bit of advice: Diversify your character. Give him more traits. Create a sort of Guy Stokes history that you bring up subtly in various threads. Having Guy be ageless is a good touch because that opens him up to being a major player in various historical events of the 20th century. Guy Stokes has limitless potential. Do something with it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

That's my problem. After two or so posts, it's just boring, and I knew damn well you weren't him based on that.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

He said he enjoyed Maven's ass during his last posting stint here.

Guest Guy Stokes

There ain't nothing wrong in one man enjoying another man's ass. That was what Dallas Stokes told me on his death bed.

Guest Marshall
Kinetic NEVER crossed my mind.  Kinetic is just about ALWAYS funny.  I'm not going to say who my candidates were because at this point it might come across as an insult.

Who do think it is? I have no idea. Maybe its just someone who has never posted here before.

Guest LooseCannon
Who do think it is? I have know idea. Maybe its just someone who has never posted here before.

Of all the ways I've seen people fuck up word usage, I've never ever seen someone confuse no and know before. Wow. Way to go Davy.

Guest LooseCannon

There ain't nothing wrong in one man enjoying another man's ass. That was what Dallas Stokes told me on his death bed.

And what exactly do you mean by "enjoy?"

Guest Incandenza

I enjoy Stokes, but I agree that he isn't tapping into the full potential of the character. Maybe the person behind the mask is afraid to take it any further for fear of being banned.

Anyway, the addition of the father is a nice touch, but we need more.

Guest Marshall

I dissagree, I don't see how it can be taken further. Its a one joke character.

Guest Incandenza

I disagree with your disagreement, but whatever. Guy can go places, but in the Q&A format, he's fairly limited.

Guest Guy Stokes

Like how you enjoy a fine wine. An ass can be a work of art. Guy Stokes' ass should be hanging at the Louvre.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
MrZsasz, you are the man! That was hillarious as well.

Nah, I'm just a common man... in fact I'm the "American Dream", if ya catch my drift.

Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

I am looking for a girlfriend, Guy. Give me some tips and help me out here!

Guest Kinetic

Like how you enjoy a fine wine. An ass can be a work of art. Guy Stokes' ass should be hanging at the Louvre.

All right. That was funny.

Guest LooseCannon

So you enjoy Maven's ass like you enjoy a fine wine?

Guest LooseCannon

Naw, you want to take tiny sips and breathe in the flavor.

Fo sheez.

Guest Guy Stokes

Guy Stokes meant he admires a man who takes care of his ass like Maven and Billy Gun do.

Guest Guy Stokes

Guy Stokes' could catch a fly right out the air with his ass and then let it go unharmed.

Oh yeah, Guy Stokes style.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

(Dusty Rhodes Mode ON)

Oh yeah baby! You say you da kiiiiiing? You say you get the laaaaaaaadiessssss? Well, you oughta know, baby, there ain't no king and queen no mo. You get yoself inna that ring with the common man, you better be ready, baby! Cause I ain't gonna stop baby, not with ole Sweet Sapphire by my side! So, it's time for me to make these fan's dreams come true, baby!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Clubber him!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

(marks for other people saying fo sheez, kudos to LooseCannon!)

Guest LooseCannon

And kudos to kotzenjunge for starting this trend, (or if not a trend something of a more permanent nature).

Fo sheez.

EDIT: By the way, I'll keep this to a minimum so as to avoid gimmick infringement issues.