TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guy Stokes

The Guy Stokes Thread

Guest Guy Stokes
Guy, is it just me or does your thumb look like it's been broken?

And do you normally walk around all smiley with your thumb up?

Take a second and look at Guy's award winning smile and ask your self "If I had a smile like that would I use it all day"

Answer: Yes.

As for the thumb. You know what they say about guys with big thumbs, and if you show the ladies your thumb, then they know all they need to know about Guy Stokes.

Guest Incandenza
Guy, is it just me or does your thumb look like it's been broken?

And do you normally walk around all smiley with your thumb up?

You'd be walking around like that, too, if you were Guy F'n Stokes!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Fat Women?

I eat Communism and shit America brutha! There ain't no time for fat women.

yeah... whatever

Kamala, you are a fat Ugandan Giant who was crushed by the awesome powers of The Undertaker in a casket match.

Are YOU filled with delicous candy?

Is this " The kingkamala Thread"? No.

Is this " The MrZsasz Thread"? No.

This is the Guy Stokes thread.

( Sober Jake Roberts Mode ON)

Oh sure, it's the Guy Stokes Thread! It's General Chat! It's MarvinisaLunatic, KingKamala, Ravenbomb! But, most importantly it's Guy and MrZsasz squaring off. And it's the most important thread of YOUR career. Because everything you stand for is on the line. And Damien and I, we never forget. No, you see... we remember. All the times you could have helped people... all the times your talents could have helped the less fortunate. But what did you do? You made fun of them! You humliated them! And THIS time it will be different. You see... THIS TIME, YOU will be the one grovelling. A prisoner of your own greed. Wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Think about it.

Guest Incandenza
Incandenza is Guy Stokes

You're the second person to suggest that, and I can assure you I am not him (if only I were as cool or as handsome...). Any mod can back me up on this.

Guest Guy Stokes
( Sober Jake Roberts Mode ON)

Oh sure, it's the Guy Stokes Thread! It's General Chat! It's MarvinisaLunatic, KingKamala, Ravenbomb! But, most importantly it's Guy and MrZsasz squaring off. And it's the most important thread of YOUR career. Because everything you stand for is on the line. And Damien and I, we never forget. No, you see... we remember. All the times you could have helped people... all the times your talents could have helped the less fortunate. But what did you do? You made fun of them! You humliated them! And THIS time it will be different. You see... THIS TIME, YOU will be the one grovelling. A prisoner of your own greed. Wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Think about it.

Guy Stokes don't know who Jake Roberts is he sure don't like him.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hey, no mention of me with the General Chat people? What the hell!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Guy, man you gotta watch some old WrestleMania's dude jake was the man before he became a crackhead.

Guest Guy Stokes
Guy, man you gotta watch some old WrestleMania's dude jake was the man before he became a crackhead.

Guy Stokes ain't gay! Guy Stokes doesn't want to watch naked men rolling around with each other.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I find Guy Stokes to be very unentertaining and one-dimensional.

The only appealing part of his character is the mystery of his identity.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

And the fact that I psyched him out with a Jake Roberts style promo.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

(Jimmy Snuka Mode ON)

Guy... remember I can break a bone out there. And I'm talkin about any part of the bone.

SmartMarks.... I Love ya Baby!

Guest Guy Stokes

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Just like most men you just want to be Guy. The green eyed monster is an evil monster.

As for my identity. Just ask daddy Stokes -- Guy Stokes was born Guy Stokes.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

(Bob Backlund mode On.)

(That's MR. Bob Backlund to you.)

(Oh, Sorry.)

This country's going to hell in a handbasket because of young whippersnappers like this... Guy Stokes. He has NO RESPECT for his betters. That's why I Mr. Bob Backlund am running for to be YOUR President. Then I can show all you "hipsters" some real responsibility!

Guest Guy Stokes
Don't listen to Kotz, Guy. You still da man.

Spoken like a true Guy Stokes fan. Maybe one day you can be just as great and popular with the ladies as Guy.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

MrZsasz is cracking me up with his impersonations..

You gotta do the Warrior next..ya gotta..

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

SILENCE! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NORMAL! You do not deserve to breath the same air as Guy and I do! Stokes! You asked me if I believe in love at first sight! It is true in this physicality form we cannot live forever, but our philosiphications can live on in the minds of others. For I come not to destroy Stokesamania, but to bring the Warriors and the Stokesamaniacs together! I will carry your essance and creedos farther than you could ever take them! And you will see the difference between a rebillion and a WARRIOR rebellion.

Same WARRIOR Place

Same WARRIOR Time

Same WARRIOR Channel

Guest Guy Stokes

SILENCE! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NORMAL! You do not deserve to breath the same air as Guy and I do! Stokes! You asked me if I believe in love at first sight! It is true in this physicality form we cannot live forever, but our philosiphications can live on in the minds of others. For I come not to destroy Stokesamania, but to bring the Warriors and the Stokesamaniacs together! I will carry your essance and creedos farther than you could ever take them! And you will see the difference between a rebillion and a WARRIOR rebellion.

Same WARRIOR Place

Same WARRIOR Time

Same WARRIOR Channel

Guy Stokes knows not what you say. If your still talking about that gay wrestling thing, then let me tell you this:

Do you think any ladies like wrestling? no. Does Guy like Wrestling? no. Then only thing Guy likes about wrestling is Billy Guns ass. He has a good ass for a guy. But remember, Guy Stokes doesn't live on that side of the pond.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Guy is boring. And rather lame.

And why the hell are you here if you don't like wrestling? It's a wrestling board! Hello?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest crandamaniac
Then only thing Guy likes about wrestling is Billy Guns ass. He has a good ass for a guy. But remember, Guy Stokes doesn't live on that side of the pond.

I dunno about anybody else, but a man who like's even the littlest bit of Billy Gunn is kinda suspect in my eyes

Guest The Czech Republic
The Ladies are honored to take it any hole from Guy Stokes.

Greatest. Line. Ever.

Just call me the #1 Guy Stokes mark.

Hey scrwe you pal, my signature clearly states that it is I who is the #1 Guy Stokes Mark.

Guest J*ingus

Oh, goodie, ANOTHER lame-ass "secret identity" gimmick poster. ::glares at Popick::

Guest Kotzenjunge

What is the appeal of this guy? I try to see it, and I keep failing.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest LooseCannon

His humor is pretty inconsistent. Now and then, he's kinda funny. It's a good idea in theory, but I agree, there's something lacking in the execution.