TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM Goes To War

Guest Prime Time Andrew Doyle

That would be smart to take a break. Wait untill they seems to let their guard down and than BAM! Hit 'em with another attack of the gnomes. To make them think they are gone, have a gnome hold a sheet of paper, telling them they have decided to leave them at peace, let 3 or 4 weeks go and than start again

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You should make a farewell note, only get someone to translate it to russian. Write it in black, on red paper. Getting a gnome with something written in russian, with communist overtones should confuse them enough to call the whole thing off for about 3 weeks, then, you double back and hit them full strength,

Guest Some Guy

CWM if you want to do the Russian note thing, PM me and I'll have me G/F translate it and I'll PM the Russian version back to you. It'll obvoiusly be in the English alphabet instead on the Russian one, but the point will get across.

Now Would be the time to start it back up again with Halloween and all

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm planning on waiting a few days after Halloween, since they'll be expecting me to get them on such an obvious day.

I did get the Goodbye note in Russian a while ago (kudos to Some Guy for that) so I'm all set up to make me return when the time is right.

If they are out front on Halloween, get a friend to drive by with gnomes like someone suggested a page or two back

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah I might do that. I've got lots of pranks planned for Halloween involving other people so me and my friends will be pretty busy.

Guest AM The Kid

Dress up gnomes as trick or treaters at night(if they're not watching) ring the bell and bolt.

Guest cynicalprofit

Id like to make the following suggestion.

MAKE SURE YOU WEAR GLOVES WHEN YOU DO THIS.

Mail them a Gnome, that would really fuck with their head. Make it a cheap plastic one or else its gonna cost way to much to send.

If you had friends out of state that could do this for you it would be even MORE sadistic.

Sign in to follow this