TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM Goes To War

Guest Zack Malibu
You should put a tape player in their bushes with a loop of evil laughter playing, so when they open the door to a bunch of bloody gnomes all they hear is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Already suggested a similar idea a few pages back, but I had them actually talking.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Non-beleiver!

If CWM says he's fucking with his neighbors with gnomes then I beleive him.  If he is lying and I find out I'll fly to Abbortsford, BC and kill him for embarrassing me on a message board.  I'm an ESTABLISHED POSTER~! Damn it!

Why Do I always get the followers who can't spell? (Abbotsford has no "R", and lets not remember that time you misspelt Canadian 5 times in one post)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

The only crime I should be charged with is being too damn ESTABLISHED for my own good.

Guest Some Guy
Non-beleiver!

If CWM says he's fucking with his neighbors with gnomes then I beleive him.  If he is lying and I find out I'll fly to Abbortsford, BC and kill him for embarrassing me on a message board.  I'm an ESTABLISHED POSTER~! Damn it!

Why Do I always get the followers who can't spell? (Abbotsford has no "R", and lets not remember that time you misspelt Canadian 5 times in one post)

Actually I "misspelled" Canadian 5 times. :P

Those who live in glass houses.....

Sorry I "mispelled" the name of a town I've never heard of before encoutering you on the 'net.

Don't mock me! I'm ESTABLISHED~! :)

Guest treble charged

Yeah, and if 'Abbotsford' has no 'R', shouldn't it be 'Abbotsfod'?

Guest T®ITEC
Non-beleiver!

Actually I "misspelled" Canadian 5 times. :P

Those who live in glass houses.....

Sorry I "mispelled" the name of a town I've never heard of before encoutering you on the 'net.

Don't mock me! I'm ESTABLISHED~! :)

Actually, Some Guy, "misspelt" is a real word. Just sayin', is all.

Guest LaParkaMarka

As someone who grew up in Abby: the fact that people are discussing the place at all on a message board has to be some kind of sign of the apocalypse.

Little Known Abbotsford Fact - The hottest nightspot in town is Tom Hortons. No joke. Thank god I moved.

Guest AM The Kid

I've stayed in a motel in Abbotsford...I like it there.

And believe it or not Americans....Canadians actually have similar laws! *gasp*

Guest Ram

Canadians? You mean..from Canadia?

Woah! It must have taken you a while to learn how to speak American!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Same laws? DAMN! I SO wanted to mount several rubber bullet rifles on BLACK MANTA~! and drive it through the streets of Toronto or something, firing into the populace, along with red, white, and blue tear gas canisters popping out of the rear of the car at carefully timed intervals.

Ah well, no fun for me.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest T®ITEC
You should put a tape player in their bushes with a loop of evil laughter playing, so when they open the door to a bunch of bloody gnomes all they hear is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Already suggested a similar idea a few pages back, but I had them actually talking.

Just thought of something... Have a cassette player with "Spanish Flea" in an endless loop.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Okay last night I placed three gnomes out there...I also recorded some spooky satanic sounds, including some giberish that sounds scary as hell.

They're starting to crack...maybe I should send a note with a gnome asking them to move?

Guest Ravenbomb

no, Halloween is too obvious. Wait until the day AFTER Halloween, then but a whole bunch of gnomes in the yard and a sign demanding that they get their house off of their grandma

Guest Insanityman
Why Do I always get the followers who can't spell?

I speeel wewl (I spell well).

Seriously though, I hope your happy you've twisted my 1/4 pure 13 year old mind into thinking of ambushing my nieghbors with gnomes and such. Actually, if you somehow had a fog machine plugging that in from there backyard and placing the gnomes in the mist with their gothic ways would be funny as hell.

Edit: The irony overwhelmed me as I found around four spelling errors.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Seriously though, I hope your happy you've twisted my 1/4 pure 13 year old mind into thinking of ambushing my nieghbors with gnomes and such.

Yes, Yes I am.

*evil laugh*

Guest Kotzenjunge

By Halloween they will have cracked or CWM will have been busted. Go for the kill before you overextend yourself. When you hear the heated arguments next door over the person behind the gnomings, you will know that the time is ripe for the gnome costume.

My followers have various degrees of spelling ability.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I am a hero to the following people: Everyone on the board except Insanityman, TRITEC, and AM The Kid

L0L. That's funny, but I will slowly win over your followers using my powers as the MASTER OF THE 9X POST~!

Guest Insanityman

Eh, yeah... I'm happy I got brainwashed too! *Gives trance look.*

For all you wondering, yes they can unplug the fog machine... CWM may be caught by Halloween so go for the kill sooner or later. I'd suggest throwing a gnome through a window, but that'd get you charged on a few things.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yeah I'd like to AVOID getting arrested.

I know I Know It's silly...

Guest Insanityman

Meh. I guess your not fighting for the real cause~! But yeah, I know we've discussed it... but can't you be charged on disturbance of the peace or something?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Meh. I guess your not fighting for the real cause~! But yeah, I know we've discussed it... but can't you be charged on disturbance of the peace or something?

I Porobably AM breaking laws...but the Police normally don't interfere in Nieghbor conflicts, since it's a waste of time normally.

We've had (In B.C.) a fe things lately where neighbors have had feuds and the Police left it up to them to solve it.

Sign in to follow this