TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The One And Only WWE Unforgiven Thread

Guest Eagan469
What was the point of taking the IC title off of RVD if he didn't get revenge on HHH by taking his title?

*can't reply - being held down by HHH*

Guest BaldFish
What was the point of taking the IC title off of RVD if he didn't get revenge on HHH by taking his title?

I think it was an attempt to move him beyond the midcard. Because the IC belt is basically an albatross.

Just ask Jericho.

Guest DeputyHawk

woah - you've been simmering over that for a good hour or so!

Guest Slapnuts00

I don't even HAVE scramblevision anymore since I have digital cable, so it's just a PPV preview screen if you don't order it :( o well I'd rather chat on a message board than sit in front of a screen of wavy lines, listning to JR, King, Cole and Tazz.

Guest geniusMoment

Rikishi isn't a lesbo unless he is a female because the term lesbian means a female liking another female and Rikishi isn't a chick so therefore the stip still stands.

I didn't order the ppv anyway though, I'm not pissed because I didn't see Steph, she already nipped out before, I'm just pissed that the face keeps going over in the feud. Booking 101 says the face is in peril until the last minute and then pulls out the victory. In stephs case she wins every battle and it makes for very uninteresting tv.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I can buy that...

and then I realize he's going to be programmed with a guy who just spent a week putting over Jericho for that very midcard belt...and RICO.

Guest RedJed
What is with the bait and switch that has been in WWE booking lately.

I'd call it a mix of non-creative booking and shooting yourself in the foot. And thats not a good mix!

I actually thought they would go through with the stips since it was on ppv, basically. It's a different ballgame on ppv, well at least it should be and sometimes was during times when Vince had a hard-on for controversy, like when Kat exposed herself. With the wedding, lesbians, and shock value happening so much lately, I figured they would go through with the stips to get people talking.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Has the match started yet?

No one is talking about it...so I'll assume it's as good as I imagined

Guest jester

I am hoping it means he goes after the REAL title.

There I go being all naive again.

Guest BaldFish
I can buy that...

and then I realize he's going to be programmed with a guy who just spent a week putting over Jericho for that very midcard belt...and RICO.

I didn't say it was well-planned, I'm just trying to guess at the WWE's "logic". Of course, I'm assuming they actually HAVE some sense of logic..

Guest Steve J. Rogers
steph CHEATS TO WIN, refusing to honor the stipulations which everyone wanted to see. she's a face how?

I was thinking the SAME thing. This is one of those bizzaro face-heel situations as we've seen Bischoff almost do very face like things in his smarmy way with the "Three Minutes"

He had J&R squash two old bags (after letting them promote the book first) ended a horrid D-Lo vs Stassiak match, made sure with Jeff Hardy as victim that no one would leave under his nose and seemed to insult anything about the wrestling product that wasn't wrestling (HLA)

Not to mention the fact that B&C were heels at the time of the comittment ceremony.

While Bisch is basically being his Bischoff character from the nWo days he's doing it in a way where you can see his side of the story, unlike evil Bisch or Mr. McMahon

Steve

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

I wish the guy who was the WWE Head Writer back in 2000 was back. He knew how to write a storyline.

Guest The Czech Republic

True fans know that Bischoff is the face. At the Milwaukee show Eric B got a pretty good face pop for coming out and for having Jeff Hardy get Samoaned.

Guest AndrewTS
If Undertaker wins clean, I will NEVER EVER watch WWe again.

I swear.

I'm not missing Cruiser action and a show that has Benoit, Angle, Eddy, etc.

Raw's a lost cause, but it doesn't really matter who holds the title on SD. I can FFWD through that crap just the same.

The decision still stands to stay away from Raw. :P

Guest The Czech Republic

is the Brockertaker match any good?

Brock Lesnar matches are good because you combine his name with the opponent and give it one name, Velocidential-esque. Brock-n-rock (fuckin' sucks) and Brockertaker.

Guest mickberna
I wish the guy who was the WWE Head Writer back in 2000 was back. He knew how to write a storyline.

Yeah. The hand birth was my favorite!

Guest RedJed

They're basically doing the same thing with this Bischoff-Steph feud as they did with the Invasion, with the NWO, with Flair, with any feud that involves a WWF personality against an ex-WCW personality......they dominate it too quickly for anyone to care after a few weeks. Steph is getting way too many advantages over Bischoff considering she is the face (or is supposed to be) in this feud. And Bischoff is just being made, like the rest of the WCW guys from the past, to look second tier. Just my opinion, but it sure seems that way. What they are doing with Flair baffles me too, especially after tonight.

And yes, this ME sucks.

Guest BaldFish
Taker gettin some boo's.

When Taker starts getting "YOU ARE OLD!" chants, I will be the happiest man alive.