TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

InVasions.

Hey fellas. As most of you know, we banned a ton of trolls this weekend, most coming from another message board "Invading" us in response to our "Invasions" of other boards.

What I have to say is pretty simple and goes for both sides.

Cut it out.

These "invasions" have ceased to be funny and all it does for us is cause us to deal with trolls who want revenge. Now, while we can't exactly stop you from going to any forum you'd like and mess with them, we'd appreciate it if you would not organize them here because it becomes TSM vs. The World, for lack of a better term.

With that said, we always welcome new members as long as they adhere to the rules.

I hope this will end this matter.

Dames

Guest treble charged

Well, since I kind of started this last wave of invasions, I'd like to apologize to the mods/admins who had to deal with the trolls, as well as the other posters.

With that being said, though, this really wasn't intended to be an invasion. I never even posted the URL to that board here (at TSM), for the reason that I didn't want it to become a full scale invasion. I was bored, went there to be an idiot, told a few people via IMs, and it kind of snowballed from there.

Again, though, sorry to everyone who was annoyed by the recent wave of trolls this past weekend.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Well, since I kind of started this last wave of invasions, I'd like to apologize to the mods/admins who had to deal with the trolls, as well as the other posters.

With that being said, though, this really wasn't intended to be an invasion. I never even posted the URL to that board here (at TSM), for the reason that I didn't want it to become a full scale invasion. I was bored, went there to be an idiot, told a few people via IMs, and it kind of snowballed from there.

Again, though, sorry to everyone who was annoyed by the recent wave of trolls this past weekend.

*concurs* I never posted the TSM URL in the 6 months plus I posted there...because I didn't want them here.

I did post the Underground Smarks URL though....*runs to check on forum*

I actually thought about signing up for IGN insider for a month and pimpin the fuck out of this place...

Don't know why I felt like saying that, but oh well.

Dames

Guest alfdogg
I did post the Underground Smarks URL though....*runs to check on forum*

Nothing's happened.

Still no traffic there... :(

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Bah! Fucking Ezboard STILL hasn't gotten my money order...fuck em.

Guest converge241

ironic about dames being a big factor as tony montana and then sending out the cease fire that is.

not a judgment or dig at the big D, just a lil' observation

Guest Xtatic

I seem to have no problems with rules. I've been to other sites and I can say that each site basically has the same rules.

Guest Incandenza

Have I stressed enough that the DDT thing was not an invasion (not from TC, Bob and my end, that is)?

Guest Incandenza

Three guys acting like assholes in a folder reserved for assholish behavior does not constitute an invasion. The Avril board was an invasion. The sweetcherrie board was an invasion. DDT WAS NOT.

::sighs:: I just had to get that off my chest one last time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*nods* what Agnes and I did wasn't an invasion that was me acting like a dick and Agnes acting like himself.

*rim shot*