TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrTom

The One&Only DC/NC Gathering Thread!

Guest Kotzenjunge

You're right. Good point! He'd probably want to stay here with his girlfriend anyway, since she'd be visiting home from college during that time.

I've got a DC area nightlife calendar site bookmarked, but the nature of most of these mass parties means that they can't be planned that far in advance. I'll tell everyone when our timespan comes up finally.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena

and you can stay home with your "quasi-girlfriend Mary-Keith" who of course isn't made up.

Guest Sassquatch

You are both ruining a good thread with this little pissing war.

Take your beef to NHB if you both have something to say to one another. I like this thread and I do not want to see it become a personal flame war field for you two.

Alina stop flame baiting Kotz.

Kotz just ignore her and she'll go away.

Save the drama and flames for the NHB folder.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Ignore what and it'll go away?

Hmm, funny that the whole superhero thing would come up AGAIN after the weird dream I talked about a few pages back.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

Where do you live again, Sass? Are you going to be able to come to this?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sassquatch

I live in La La Land (aka Los ANGELes)

Sorry fellas, I wish I could come on this uber cool trip with you all but it looks like I won't be able to.

Unless you wanted to drive across the country...

:bonk:

Chances are I would drive you all crazy with my history recaps of the NWA territory's that ran through the towns we would pass on through.

:P

Guest Kotzenjunge

As if I'd be able to stop you somehow. You'd stomp me out if I told you to shut up.

Besides, you coming would neccesitate driving the whole way with BLACK MANTA(GT)~!'s top down in DECEMBER.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sassquatch

I don't know. If you, Incandenza, and Kinetic teamed up, you *might* be able to get me out of the car.

Nah.

:P

Or you could just toss a copy of Captain America out of the car and into the freezing snow where you could then drive off without me.

If I was going on this trip with you guys, I think Tom and I would form the Colossal Connection 2 and run the entire trip with an iron fist (aka dictating what music is played in the BLACK MANTA~!).

Top down on the BLACK MANTA~! in December = frost bite of the some valuable body part.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Sorry, but to quote the pimp Baby Powder in How High...

"While you in dis car you don't run SHIT! DICK runs this car, NOT PUSSY! Oh, you think that's funny, bitch?"

(rubs the powder onto his hands and slaps the two girls)

I'll be running now so I don't get my ass kicked.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sassquatch

*tricks Kotz and drives off with the BLACK MANTA~! instead*

HA! SUCKKKKKAA~!

Guest Kotzenjunge

(the ESTABLISHED~! car's non-ESTABLISHED~! person ejector seat dispenses of Sass and picks Kotzenjunge back up so he can speed away from a sure beating by a soon-to-be ESTABLISHED~! poster)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena

Yes sir, I will obey the ESTABLISHMENT~!

Stay out of things that don't involve you... k? k.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I must warn whoever ends up rooming with me that I laugh very loudly and possibly annoyingly. I just noticed this as I was watching Comic View tonight.

Damn, those fuckers are funny on there.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest EricMM

omigod, did she post three times?

Honestly. You two? You just need to do the deed and get it over with. All this tension, it's... repetitive.

Kotz that doesn't really sound like my kind of show, but I'm also always game for something new.

Guest Flyboy
You just need to do the deed and get it over with.

That's what I've been saying all along.

*waves from Texas*

Guest Leena
Kotz is ignoring Leena's flamebaiting. She's turned into a troll.

I guess "troll" means not being fond of established posters that are incredibly annoying.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Damn, Flyboy's got an awesome new sig. Unfortunate he can't go, but he'd be more of a burden being 14 and stuff.

(imagines Flyboy weeping out in the cold any time the group goes into some nightspot while a violin plays sadly)

Aaaaaawwwwwwwww, crap! I won't have anyone to discuss DBZ with! Fudge.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Hey...Flyboy, where in Texas are ya...im in austin in a few weeks

Guest Kotzenjunge

I think he lives in Lubbock, or is that someone else?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
You are both ruining a good thread with this little pissing war.

Take your beef to NHB if you both have something to say to one another. I like this thread and I do not want to see it become a personal flame war field for you two.

I was about to just tell them to shut the fuck up. They are making me not want to go to this gathering. Well that and this whole Establishment clique-thing.

Guest Sassquatch

The Leena and Kotz pissing match was becoming something putrid to sift through when trying to find a post that did not involve them going back and forth with one another (well more like Leena going after Kotz due to some personal beef with him)

WDI had the same deal with posters getting intimidated/fed up/annoyed/scared of the cliques that use to inhabit the board. I did not know any of the founders of WDI when the board made it's debut in December after the "Great Exile" from the Smarks EZBoard (don't ask, it'll take a while). I posted whenever I wanted and I went about my own business while letting the clique’s do whatever it was they wanted. If their actions did not disturb what I was trying to post and talk about then everything was cool.

The Establishment is a joke amongst some dozen or so friends and as long as they do not use their "influence" or try to make posting life here at the Smarts miserable for everyone else by ruining threads, I do not see a problem with them.

I have been around on the net for several years now and I have found out that if you let the cliques do their own thing while you do yours and ignore whatever it is that is bothering you about them, then you should be fine. Cliques will *always* dominate message boards just as they dominate your social life. Unless the Clique has totally dominated the board and has made it hard for you to get a post in edge wise and get a conversation going by ruining a thread with inane banter then you should voice your dislike over the situation.

That's just me so it will probably vary for each of you.