TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Incandenza

The Return of the D.C. Gathering Thread!

Guest Kotzenjunge

I doubt I'd make such an addition before the trip.

Anyone looked at rates yet?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Incandenza

I haven't, but I'm not sensing the same enthusiasm for this proposed trip as there was in the past.

Guest Incandenza

Maybe it's only me, but the idea of doing this no longer excites me. Am I alone in thinking this?

Guest Incandenza

15 minutes isn't enough time to measure a proper response. Anyway, my disinterest may be short-lived. I'll let you guys know by the end of the week if I am still up for this.

Guest Sassquatch

It happens Kotz.

Make some contingency plans in case this trip does turn into a total bust.

Just saying.

Guest Incandenza

I think what made me sense this from other people is the general lack of activity in this thread since its inception. I realize the bullshit that saw the original thread be closed kind of turned some people off (pinnacle, for instance), but I think enough time has passed for everyone to get over it. Even so, there ain't much going on here.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I could...

But the trip would be by car, wherever I went.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

Hey, now. I still want to go. This thread is a little slow simply because we got all the silliness out of the way earlier on. Now it's time to discuss things like room costs and so on. Not as fun. From what I can tell, we still have a crowd.

Guest Kotzenjunge

If worse comes to worse, I could always go up to Winston-Salem and drag Kinetic to a rave in Raleigh or Charlotte.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest EricMM

There's no reason anyone from the DC area cant come... So that's at least me...

But I don't really need a hotel so nyah. We need plans! Concrete plans. Are you truly intent on clubbing/dancing Kotz?

Guest Incandenza

You know, pinnacle was the only one to express reservations up to this point. Suddenly, when I made my doubts known, everyone's talking like the trip is dead. I had no idea I was so central to everyone's plans.

Guest EricMM

You were going to be our entertainment. We were going to bring an ALF doll and some Marvin Gaye CD's, and possibly a tarp.

Good times. Good times.

Guest DARRYLXWF

The location of where you are all meeting is too inconvenient for me, living on the other side of the world and all. I suggest you try something a little closer to me, like Antarctica or some Pacific Island.

Guest Kinetic

As far as I'm concerned, it's still on. Until I hear otherwise, that is. And, yeah, if this ends up not happening, I'm game for whatever you have planned, Kotz. If you plan on looking for me in Winston Salem, you'll be shit out of luck, however. I'm in Fuquay Varina, a small suburb of Raleigh.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Silly me, I keep thinking you're in Winston-Salem.

Raleigh it is. Go to Carolina Spins and see if there's an event you want to particularly go to.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

You'd know better than I would. I'd still like to wait for the final verdict on the DC trip, though. It saddens me to watch such a sweet dream die because of the selfish words of one horrible, horrible person.

Guest Kinetic

He was. But he became so consumed by power that he sought to ruin the trip by planting the seeds of doubt.

Guest Kotzenjunge

OMG!!!!!111 DRAMA~!!!!!

Worry not, Kinetic. We'll end up doing something if the trip falls through totally. I'll cure you of your dance music aversion.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sassquatch

So was "she" really a "he?"

:huh:

So confuzzled.

Either way, I wish I could go on the trip just so I could get to meet you bitchets.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I didn't go, and fell asleep this evening, not waking up until the main event.

I don't want to talk about it. I'll watch the tape.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Incandenza

Why do you people continue to put yourself through the torture that is Raw? It ain't gonna change until Triple H develops cancer from the steroids.