TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JLuv0309

Jennifer Lopez is HOT!

Guest JLuv0309

I don't know...I think Jennifer Lopez is absolutely gorgeous. She's sooooo hot. Now I'm a girl, and I'm straight. But I said this to a guy and he thought it was strange. I don't know, just cause it's the same sex doesn't mean I don't know what hot is. Am I wrong?

Personally, I think she's a so-so actress, and not a very good singer. But she hot! So she can sell. And that's why I like her. Because she's beautiful. If I was a guy, well I'd be thinking the same things guys think about her. I'm not a lesbian, I like to think I'm just realistic. I don't know how many girls are part of this thing. I'd be curious to know what you all think especially.

Guest Kinetic

There's nothing wrong with finding a member of the same sex attractive, especially when its someone as obvious as Jennifer Lopez. My advice would be to take your natural inclination to its logical extreme and have lesbian sex with a fat-bottomed Mexican girl.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Its not wrong at all, I tell my boyfriend that I think people like Stephanie McMahon (during the Halloween show) was hot, and I do think she is hot regardless....It's that double standard thing, girls can say it and no one thinks twice, guys say it and heads turn

Guest CanadianChick

I find some women hot too. J-Lo is gorgeous, so I don't think its weird. I also find Stacy Keibler hot as hell, just for everyone to know :P

Guest Kinetic

Better yet, you should let me preside over the event. I've been the master of ceremonies at half a dozen coming-out parties and I've gotten nothing but compliments. I'm also a terrific DJ and I'm certainly not above videotaping the proceedings if you were so inclined. I just love organizing big events...this is so exciting.

Guest Kingpk

Hey, I can make a kickass casserole for the event too. Look, another female on the board. That makes, what, 4 now?

Anyway, yeah I can see the hotness in her, but she can't beat the other, more superior, J-Lo.

Guest CanadianChick
Hey, I can make a kickass casserole for the event too.

Another female on the board. That makes, what, 4 now?

TSA, Jerichowelsh, JLuv0309, AnnieElectic, Me...anyone else I'm missing?

Guest Kinetic

All right, so the guest list thus far is:

JLuv0309

Fat-bottomed Mexican girl

Myself

KingPK (and his casserole, which I had better run by everyone to make sure no one's allergic.)

Did I miss anyone?

Yes Kingpk

And Canadian Chick, I think Stacy is hot too, so is Jennifer Love Hewitt (who was royally screwed twice in TSM Contest)

Guest CanadianChick

JLH is real hot too. I think that Trish and Torrie are pretty too, but not as pretty as Stacy.

Guest Kinetic

Just so this doesn't seem too one-sided, I've always thought that Jude Law is attractive in a sort of non-arousing masculine way.

you know Tiffani Thessian (you know Kelly from SBTB) NOW is pretty good looking too

Trish is good looking

No one cares about ALina

Guest CanadianChick

I've always though that Debra Messing (i think thats her name) from Will & Grace is very pretty too.

Britney Spears is hot. Christina is not. And you can't forget Jennifer Aniston

Guest CanadianChick

Actually, I think that Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow are hotter than Jennifer Aniston in the last couple of seasons. In the early seasons of Friends though, Jennifer Anston was way hotter than both of them. I dunno why, but she seemed hotter to me before.

Guest Flyboy
All right, so the guest list thus far is:

JLuv0309

Fat-bottomed Mexican girl

Myself

KingPK (and his casserole, which I had better run by everyone to make sure no one's allergic.)

Did I miss anyone?

I can bring chips and dip.

Guest The Electrifyer
Actually, I think that Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow are hotter than Jennifer Aniston in the last couple of seasons. In the early seasons of Friends though, Jennifer Anston was way hotter than both of them. I dunno why, but she seemed hotter to me before.

Lisa Kudrow is SO not hot.

Guest Kingpk
In the early seasons of Friends though, Jennifer Anston was way hotter than both of them. I dunno why, but she seemed hotter to me before.

I think she's a smoker and it's starting to show (especially on her face).

Guest The Electrifyer

"Really? Well you gotta admit that Courney Cox is hot... "

Yeah, I'll admit that, but in the earlier season, Jennifer was the hottest of all three. Now, I might lean a slight bit to Courtney.

Guest CanadianChick
"Really? Well you gotta admit that Courney Cox is hot... "

Yeah, I'll admit that, but in the earlier season, Jennifer was the hottest of all three. Now, I might lean a slight bit to Courtney.

you mean like season 1 and 2? I agree, she was way hotter then than she is not, IMO.

Guest T®ITEC

Another female on the board.  That makes, what, 4 now?

Nah, you're not missing anyone.

Jennifer Lopez is very hot, and there's nothing better than her ass. Mmmm... Though I am more of a Shakira fan, 'cause the way she moves makes me crazy. Oh, and I actually listen to her music.

As far as the WWE Divas go, I enjoy Dawn Marie, Nidia, and Stacy Keibler. A lot. They're all such attractive women that it makes me question my sexuality. Not really, but they're still very delicious. As the guys said, "I'D HIT IT~!" Oh yeah.

:wub:

Guest CanadianChick

Another female on the board.  That makes, what, 4 now?

Nah, you're not missing anyone.

Jennifer Lopez is very hot, and there's nothing better than her ass. Mmmm... Though I am more of a Shakira fan, 'cause the way she moves makes me crazy. Oh, and I actually listen to her music.

As far as the WWE Divas go, I enjoy Dawn Marie, Nidia, and Stacy Keibler. A lot. They're all such attractive women that it makes me question my sexuality. Not really, but they're still very delicious. As the guys said, "I'D HIT IT~!" Oh yeah.

:wub:

I knew I was forgetting someone...sorry about that.

Does anyone else find Victoria good looking as well? I know her whole angle is being jealous of the pretty girls, but I think shes pretty hot.

Dammit! You know who else I forgot? Buffybeast! That's up to 7 girls...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'll show up at the party completely loaded and hit on the fat-assed latina.