TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JLuv0309

Jennifer Lopez is HOT!

Guest CanadianChick
I won't ever be able to feel any of your guys pain... *loves being the only child*

You'll never have the joy of slapping one of your younger siblings into various wrestling submission moves, then. Sure, you may have friends, cousins, or whatever to do that to, but nothing beats locking a member of your immediate family into the Crippler Crossface until he starts to cry.

My brother used to powerbomb me on beds and used to always put me in the sharpshooter of boston crab. It wasn't fair! I was f'n 70 pounds and he was almost 200. Unfair!

Guest Flyboy

Nah.

Giving my 5 yr. cousin the Liontamer (notice I didn't say WoJ) does me just fine.

Line of the night ladies and gentleman goes to Dames

What line is that?

Personally, I don't think ANYTHING can top: "Can we please get back to my semen?" in the "Dames, You are a Murderer" thread because it was so on topic.

Dames

Guest JLuv0309
Line of the night ladies and gentleman goes to Dames

I would most certainly have to agree...wow.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh man, I woke my brother up Randy Savage style off the top bunk more than a few times.

Guest treble charged

I slapped my other brother in the Liontamer once, too. I've also got my brother's friend up into the Torture Rack, but I didn't get the same sense of satisfaction from it.

Guest Kinetic
I won't ever be able to feel any of your guys pain... *loves being the only child*

You'll never have the joy of slapping one of your younger siblings into various wrestling submission moves, then. Sure, you may have friends, cousins, or whatever to do that to, but nothing beats locking a member of your immediate family into the Crippler Crossface until he starts to cry.

This is true. I knocked one of my brother's teeth out and indirectly gave him a mild concussion from a shot to the head that required stitches. Of course, he could most likely kick my ass at this point, so we're talking years ago. Still. There's nothing quite like the bond that you form when tormenting a younger sibling during their formative years.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

My brother's just lucky I never saw any Puro while he was still lightweight and easy to fling around, or else he'd be catching back drop drivers onto the trampoline like mad.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

the pseudo-lesbianism is mighty popular these days.

I put my brother in a muta-lock once. It was fun, untill he retaliated with a rhyno-lock, which is choking someone till they pass out.

and it should probably be mentioned that I am also pleased with my dong. But where the hell did "dong" come from?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

By far the best was the giant swing that I refused to let go of that made him puke.

My best friend Keith once Northern Light suplexed his brother off a staircase, but his brother didn't land flat, he landed on his side, cracking a rib.

Dames

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

and yeah, Agent, my brother's lucky I didn't find out what a half nelson suplex was untill he was twice my size.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Man, I used to blatantly imitate the wrestling I saw on TV to my little brother. Talk about a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Guest treble charged

My parents cut me down to 1 hour of wrestling a week when I was little, due to all the Sharpshooters my brothers had to endure.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

My moveset was pretty rudimentary back then.

Giant swings, airplane spins, elbow drops, etc. I never bothered with too many fancy submission holds, I just did things that would induce vomiting on a kid with a belly full of bologna sandwiches and oreos in the hot hot sun.

Guest JLuv0309
and it should probably be mentioned that I am also pleased with my dong. But where the hell did "dong" come from?

Dames was talking about his dong.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Just to let you know JLuv, seeing as how your thread got way off topic, most of these guys don't have a big attention span as you can see

Actually, Flyboy mentioned dong first....

I actually knew a kid in high school named Michael Dong, but everyone suspected he was gay.

Dames

Guest Agent of Oblivion

What? You're saying you wouldn't intentionally make your brother throw up when he was little because it's funny?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yeah, we started out with the sexiness of J-Lo's sweet sweet behind, and we moved towards penis size and wrestling, what a surprise.

Guest The Electrifyer

Yeah, I'd probably do it too. You better thank God that you were born first though, or else it may be you puking up the bologna.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

See, but that doesn't matter, because HE was the one puking, and I was the one making it happen.

Guest JLuv0309
Yeah, we started out with the sexiness of J-Lo's sweet sweet behind, and we moved towards penis size and wrestling, what a surprise.

priceless

Guest JLuv0309
Just to let you know JLuv, seeing as how your thread got way off topic, most of these guys don't have a big attention span as you can see

a sad, sad truth....that's ok...j-lo's still hot.

Guest Kagato Otaku
Agent of Oblivion, you're so cruel.

That's not so bad.

I ran over my sister with my bike once. Left a treadmark down her back.

I love her to *death*, but I had to take revenge for her kicking me out of the family van and crippling me for life.

Guest Flyboy

Actually, Flyboy mentioned dong first....

I did not!

I was Agent, then Incandenza, then me.