TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JLuv0309

Jennifer Lopez is HOT!

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
There's nothing wrong with finding a member of the same sex attractive, especially when its someone as obvious as Jennifer Lopez. My advice would be to take your natural inclination to its logical extreme and have lesbian sex with a fat-bottomed Mexican girl.

I love this man. So there's an example I guess.

Hey Kinetic, justify your existence by writing more columns that mock famous people I'm jealous of.

Guest T®ITEC
Does anyone else find Victoria good looking as well? I know her whole angle is being jealous of the pretty girls, but I think she's pretty hot.

I don't think you're alone on that one, but... Yeech. I wouldn't say that she is unattractive, but there's something about her look that is a terrible turn-off to me. I can't quite identify it, either, but... Meh.

Guest Kinetic
Hey Kinetic, justify your existence by writing more columns that mock famous people I'm jealous of.

That's more than likely what I'll do. I read a lot on the trip to North Carolina and really felt like I was going to contribute something of great literary merit to the site as soon as I got the chance. I have the chance now and I'd much rather write stupid jokes about a bunch of cotton candy pop culture bullshit.

Guest Kinetic

Victoria's face is too narrow, for one thing. And long, straight black hair should be reserved for Native Americans and Asian women exclusively. I'm not an expert on these things, however. All I know is that she isn't all that attractive. I'd still hit it.

And, yes, Jude Law has magnificient balls.

Guest The Electrifyer

I don't find Victoria hot. It might be her character right now, but I find her kinda scary looking.

Guest treble charged

Victoria has good days and has bad days in my eyes. For example, I thought she looked really nice at Survivor Series, but other times I haven't been as impressed by her. Same goes for Dawn Marie.

Guest Kinetic

Dawn Marie is a fucking dog. She's a-ok from the neck down, but her face is almost Terri-like in its ability to completely disgust me.

Guest Incandenza

Dawn Marie has a beastly face. Seriously, I'd have to brown bag it.

EDIT: First Jude Law's testicles, now Dawn Marie's face. Kinetic and I have so much in common.

Guest Flyboy
Dawn Marie is a fucking dog.

*marks Kinetic off his Christmas list*

EDIT: That goes for Mr. Matty, too.

Guest areacode212

I always thought that Jennifer Lopez's sister, Lynda Lopez (formerly of the WB11 News in NYC) was much hotter than her.

As for Victoria, she really isn't that hot when you look at her closely (in those Divas Undressed photos, for example), but for some reason, she looks really good when she's on TV, kicking some ass. I kind of mark out for her. I totally dig her character right now, plus her music is awesome.

Guest Kinetic

See, this shows that TSA is more secure in her sexuality than I am. I would certainly acknowledge when a member of the same sex is attractive, but I'd never go so far as to point out particularly nice body parts. Other than Jude Law's balls, of course, but that's a given.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

What? Its true, just like women can compliment other women on their breasts. In fact my boss and I have done this before to this girl we met that had the best boob job we had ever seen.

And Stephanie does have nice tits, for the record

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

That's more than likely what I'll do. I read a lot on the trip to North Carolina and really felt like I was going to contribute something of great literary merit to the site as soon as I got the chance. I have the chance now and I'd much rather write stupid jokes about a bunch of cotton candy pop culture bullshit.

careful there, you almost gave in to temptation.

Incidently, why does everyone seem to have such intimate knowledge of Jude Law's sack?

Guest Flyboy

I have a perfect ass... it's just... amazing. Although, sometimes all the pinches I get from girls can be annoying.

Noticing specific parts isn't that hard... I know a ton of guys with better abs/stomach area than me.

Guest Incandenza
Incidently, why does everyone seem to have such intimate knowledge of Jude Law's sack?

It's on display in The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Guest Flyboy

Why? Every man would be wanting (not saying they don't now), and JHawk would be stalking you.

Guest CanadianChick

good point...I wish I had Molly's tits. They aren't fake and are real nice.

Guest CanadianChick
I, too, wish I had Stacy's legs and Molly's tits.

UM, I'm kinda scared...

The only thing I wouldn't want is Stephanie's whiny voice. The tits, even though they are fake, aren't bad

Guest Kinetic

Maybe it's me, but I think Steph's tits are grotesque. I've always hated that abnormally large look.

Guest JLuv0309
See, this shows that TSA is more secure in her sexuality than I am.  I would certainly acknowledge when a member of the same sex is attractive, but I'd never go so far as to point out particularly nice body parts.  Other than Jude Law's balls, of course, but that's a given.

Seriously, there was this girl who came to the coffee shop i work at, and three of us girls were totally checking her out. She honestly had THE nicest ass i have ever seen. I swear it was plumping right then and there. And we were all just staring at her. It was really funny at the time. I never thought about pointing out particular body parts though. I didn't realize that could be considered too far. I kinda look at it as saying, "nice haircut." But that's me.

Guest treble charged

Back to Dawn Marie for a second, I found she was much better looking in ECW than she is now in WWE.

This chick that my boss and I met at the river had the nicest tits you had ever seen, you honestly couldn't tell if they were real or fake. My boss couldn't stand it anymore and told her that her tits looked absolutely amazing and she said I'll tell my doctor you like'em. Normally you don't see females that you consider that hot

Guest Kinetic
Seriously, there was this girl who came to the coffee shop i work at, and three of us girls were totally checking her out. She honestly had THE nicest ass i have ever seen. I swear it was plumping right then and there. And we were all just staring at her. It was really funny at the time. I never thought about pointing out particular body parts though. I didn't realize that could be considered too far. I kinda look at it as saying, "nice haircut." But that's me.

It's not the same at all. Sex has nothing to do with hair, or at least not the way I do it. If it could be considered an erogenous zone on a female, then I'd consider it suspect for another female to gaze at it longingly. I know any time I find myself staring at another guy's crotch and thinking "Damn!" is followed shortly by a period of confusion and deep introspection.