TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JLuv0309

Jennifer Lopez is HOT!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yeah, too big exists, but so does too small. That said, J'lo's ass is a happy piece of carne ass-ada steak.

Guest Kingpk

*Reads posts in thread since he left*

Wow, alcohol, boredom, lack of sleep, and more alcohol DO NOT mix well.

That said, I've been told my ass is "squeezable to Charmin levels" but I am usatisfied with the 'ol one-eye.

Guest The Electrifyer

J'Lo's ass is in perfect porportion right now. Now, Shakira's ass, thats a scary thing.

Guest Flyboy
J'Lo's ass is in perfect porportion right now. Now, Shakira's ass, thats a scary thing.

Shakira's ass > J'Lo's ass...

Shakira's ass can just have me in a fixation... *thinks of 2002 VMA*

*drools*

Guest The Electrifyer

Her ass is so damn big, I hate that thing. I don't find Shakira's ass a slight bit sexy.

Guest Paranoid
I'm coming in this thread a little late, but JLo has the best ass in the business...

WRONG! Shakira's is superior.

That's a tough choice. Both asses are so plump and juicy. I wouldn't throw either one off my dinner table!

Guest godthedog

I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.

Guest SP-1

Ahem . . .

Dina Meyer owns them all in my opinion. As a total package.

And it ain't the size of the boat, it's the MOSHUN in the OSHUN! [/Ernest Miller]

That is all.

SP

EDIT: I can't say how thrilled I am that my 400th post was about Dina Meyer, with an Ernest Miller impression to boot.

Guest EQ
I'm coming in this thread a little late, but JLo has the best ass in the business...

WRONG! Shakira's is superior.

That's a tough choice. Both asses are so plump and juicy. I wouldn't throw either one off my dinner table!

SHAKIRA WINS

...FATALITY...

Guest Incandenza

Shakira gets the edge, as her wiggle is so much more arousing than whatever pose Lopez is striking this week.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Blah, Jennifer Love Hewitt is still hotter than all the women in the Miss Smart Marks contest, she was being held down by Jessica Alba

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

i'm a little worried that this thread stayed alive overnight. That said, Shakira's ~WiGgLe~ powers own all other women's individual body parts. It's true.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

well it got off topic, but girls know which other chicks are hot

Guest Kingpk

Dammit, we settled this already! Don't make me break out the BRACKET SYSTEM~! again. Not until February at least.

Guest Kotzenjunge

For the record, Kylie has the best white girl ass, since Shakira and Lopez are both Latino. I say it's the best white girl ass because it might not be that big, but boy is it perfectly shaped.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest LooseCannon
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.

If I ever had to fuck a guy, it would be that guy from Dashboard Confessional. Hell, never mind "had to," I'd just like to prison rape him.

Guest welshjerichomark

If I ever had to fuck a guy, it would be that guy from Dashboard Confessional. Hell, never mind "had to," I'd just like to prison rape him.

fuck me that guy is just stunning.really. he's so perfect.

as for chicks, well im 100% straight,but stacy keibler is hot and so are the girls from the film "bring it on".

i would kill for stact keibler's legs. actually she has a awesome body full stop (i hate big tits especially fake ones)

Guest X briar rose X

There are more girls on the board than you realize.

While my taste in women may slightly differ than any of yours, I do enjoy Jennifer Lopez.

Guest welshjerichomark

chick list:

myself, candian chick, tsa, tritec, marney, buffy beast, briar rose, still fly, annie, sakura, candie45, taka pac, AlInA

Guest X briar rose X

Add Nocturna. She hasn't shown her face yet, but she's a friend of mine.

Guest CanadianChick

Damn! There are more chicks on this board than I realized.

Like I stated last night, Stacy's legs and ass and Molly's tits are my perfect combo.

Guest welshjerichomark

yeah so true, and neither of them have had plastic surgery *coincidence*? i think not

natural=better

Guest CanadianChick

For sure. Women who have plastic surgery probably regret it when they are middle-aged or older.

Guest CanadianChick

I don't care if I'm not very big, I won't ever get plastic surgery. The consequences are so bad for only less then 10 years of good use.