TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Yeah really. I've seen them live and everything (i use the word "live" very loosely) Pathetic for a chick of my age and maturity I know. But it could be worse, i could be an S Club juniors fan.

S Club Juniors are brilliant, goddammit! New Direction is the greatest pop song of all time, and the new one (Fool No More) is pretty swish too.

Guest welshjerichomark

They have rather cool songs. But you just know they are going to be drug addicts in a few years.

This is me on holiday about 3 weeks ago now in Turkey before i had to come back to bloody Salisbury. Only difference now is i have my hair plaited.

garethwood_2843920.jpg

Guest The ChriZa
I just noticed something...

This may be...THE geekiest compliment WJM has...EVER received...but does anyone else think of Tifa from FFVII when they see her pic?

Now all I need is some spikey blonde hair and a sword bigger than I am.

Can't say i see the resemblence. I mean for starters, i have a nose. :P

How DARE you trample all over my vision. All right perhaps there are some physical differences. Maybe its because you look so surprised in that picture, giving your eyes the anime look.

Or maybe I just am going through FFVII withdrawals.

Guest Random Hero
S Club Juniors are brilliant, goddammit! New Direction is the greatest pop song of all time, and the new one (Fool No More) is pretty swish too.

I'm really worried cos I find Frankie from S Club Jnrs to be hot as hell, and she's only 14, I'm almost 20.

But she is really hot.

fr.jpg

See.

In a few years she'll be pinnacle.

Guest welshjerichomark

Aaron and Calvin from S club juniors are hot. I feel like such a perv for saying that. Frankie is really beautiful-if i could look like anybody it'd be her (or the chick from "bend it like beckham")

Guest welshjerichomark

I've just realised that i know all the names of the S club Juniors. That's kinda sad.

Guest Retro Rob

I just found out that there is a group called S Club Jrs and people actually like them.

What has this world come to?

Guest Random Hero

Let me see if I can name them all.....Aaron, Calvin, Rochelle, Daisy, Frankie :wub:, Hannah.....

Damn I got 6 out of 8, not bad...I don't know the black lads name, and one of the girls.

And Automatic High is a great song. I have that, 'New Direction' and 'Fool No More' as a playlist at the moment, on repeat.

I'm gonna have to change my Zakk Wylde avatar. If he hears about someone talking about S Club Jnrs whilst promoting his image at the same time...I don't even want to think about the consequences

Guest HartFan86

This is a picture of me from June 13, 2003 at an NWF show. Quality sucks because I print screened it from the music video instead of doing it in Adobe Photoshop. I'm obviously on the left.

RHOD6019CustomImage0461916.jpg

Guest welshjerichomark
Let me see if I can name them all.....Aaron, Calvin, Rochelle, Daisy, Frankie :wub:, Hannah.....

Damn I got 6 out of 8, not bad...I don't know the black lads name, and one of the girls.

The black guy is Jay and the other girl is Stacy (the one with really curly hair)

I can name all of Blazin' Squad as well if anyone is interested.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

I had never heard of S Club Jrs until reading this thread.

Guest stardust

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

And for the record, Max, you're kinda cute. *grin*