TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Renegade

Never seen NWA TNA

Guest Renegade

Title says it all really, which matches (X division and heavyweight) would you recommend?

Guest dreamer420

Styles vs. Lynn vs. Low Ki vs. Psicosis (Week 2)

The SAT's vs. Low Ki, Daniels, Skipper (Last show of the year)

Two of the best matches of the entire year.

Guest BAR

The best NWA: TNA match I've seen this year is...

AJ Styles vs. Low-Ki vs. Jerry Lynn - Week 8.

Guest Insane Bump Machine

All good choices. I'd like to add Low-Ki vs. The Amazing Red, which is really fun and a great TNA debut for Red.

check out the NWA Title match between Jarrett and Killings from Week 20, I believe. Best heavyweight match in NWA this year. Week 2 4-way, Week 8 3-way, AJ/Red, and without a doubt the six-man tag from two weeks past was off the fucking hook. Red played Morton to a T.

Guest dvkorn

also, the triple ladder match between Low Ki Vs Jerry Lynn Vs AJ Styles on week 11, i think was real good.

If you're curious as to what they're heavyweight division is like, check out Jeff Jarrett vs. The Truth for the NWA World Title from Week 22.

Dames

Guest Insane Bump Machine
If you're curious as to what they're heavyweight division is like, check out Jeff Jarrett vs. The Truth for the NWA World Title from Week 22.

Dames

That match doesn't actually represent the division, though. Because most of the time the heavyweight division pretty much sucks ass. X and , more recently, the tag team division is where it's at.

But they seem to incorporate more guys like Jerry Lynn and AJ Styles into the Heavyweight title run, so hopefully it'll get better soon.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

shamrock vs. killings just so you can see the crowd response to the truth

That match doesn't actually represent the division, though. Because most of the time the heavyweight division pretty much sucks ass.

He's right....what I SHOULD have said was that Truth/Jarrett was the best heavyweight match in TNA history, but it's the exception, not the rule.

Dames