TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

New Site Design on the front page

Guest areacode212

I think it kicks ass. But it's really just a cosmetic upgrade rather than a full-fledged redesign (that will come much later)...I was never completely happy with the old one. This one is easier to update, too. I'll probably be tweaking the rest of the design here & there (font sizes & such).

Well, Dames already knows how I feel (the words, "A muthafuckin 10" come to mind) but AreaCode fucking rawks. He's now my web designing hero. I want him to redecorate my house now.

Guest RenegadeX28

I just love the designs this site gets. They are so flashy, and just scream "GREAT SITE."

Guest MrRant

It looks a bit better. But not much since it's pretty much the same thing in my eyes.

Guest evenflowDDT

Although it takes a bit longer to load up on my 28.8, the new top-menu does look a lot "cleaner" (is that the right phrase? maybe "professional"). Is that the only change? I don't notice anything else.

Aww... now that I've hit one of the subsections, I actually kinda miss the "raw" look of the top sub-section logos.

Guest DrTom

I think it looks a lot better. The old one was good, but the sparseness of the new logo and menu bar just opens up the whole site and makes it look better. I also like the color coordination with the category pages. Bravo, 212!

Guest Midnight Express83

Front page is a little too dark for my taste, but looks good to me. 8/10.

Guest Sassquatch

I did not really notice a change so to speak but rather a shuffling around of items on the main page.

All in all you did a good job 212.