TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreyLazarus416

The One and Only TNA Week 31 Thread

Guest RedJed

Don't know what made me think about it, but if they want the New Church to be a big player in the major storyline they really need to add on to the group. Bring back Malice and then sign up Vampiro and that might work. I'd fucking love to see Raven v. Vamp.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If things were different I think a faction of Raven, Christopher Daniels and Slash and Lee would rule.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hmm, Sandman. Nice surprise, to be sure. I thought he was XPW now, but oh well.

Pretty phat to have a Perfect-Plex ending.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think they did that pretty well actually. They announce a big match for next week and were already building towards the main event tonight. This will be Raven's first actual match in TNA too.

Guest Kotzenjunge
AJ Styles vs. JJ FINALLY next week.

There's half of the combination neccessary for me to order. Now have Kash win the X-Title tonight and it'll all be kosher.

Did they say Sandman was Tradition or what? I mean, to me, Sandman is one of the biggest sports-entertainment results around.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

See...Ron Harris isn't terrible. He bumps OK for a big slow guy.

Harris Boys win due to Low Ki interference.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Sandman seems to be in his own little world right now. I think he's just anti-Raven for storyline purposes.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Let's go Kash!

Siaki has dropped the ball on his time with the title...so pretty much I'll root for anyone else right now.

It really should have been Red last week though.

Guest RedJed

I never really compared sports entertainment to any ECW guys, which was why it amazed me to have them put Raven with Russo like that. But they needed a major player on top of that group and they got one in Raven. To me ECW was more of an oldschool company than WCW was at the time of their existance.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Sandman's in deep shit with XPW right now for pulling down his pants and trying to get a girl to expose herself at the December show. He was suspended for the January show, and it's doubtful XPW will bring him in on Friday or Saturday.

I loved Chris Harris using the Perfect Plex. If the WWE doesn't make a package for Thursday, it's going to be embarresing when you consider the fact that Hennig only worked for NWA for like two months, while Hennig worked for the WWE for 7, 8 years.

Bad finish. Bad match.

And am I the only one who still considers Kid Kash as big of a JTTS as he was when he first came into TNA?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm not sure how TNA represents tradition for that matter. The most old school thing they've had were the New Church/AMW matches IMO. Other than that it was highspots and character development mostly.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Like I said...I'll root for anyone to take that title off of Siaki.

Guest Galactic Gigolo
Did Sandman get a good pop?

He didn't really like like The Sandman until the camera focused on him. When he first came down and caned The Harris Boys, I thought it was Jeff Jarrett with slightly more hair on top.

Once the crowd realized who he was, they greeted him with a pretty good reaction.

And I while I was going from the backstage area down to the ring to take photos at ROH, I got a good look at Trinity. She has a really ugly face, though the fact that she was watching nearly every match attentively gives you an indication that she really cares.

Guest Kotzenjunge
I'm not sure how TNA represents tradition for that matter. The most old school thing they've had were the New Church/AMW matches IMO. Other than that it was highspots and character development mostly.

This is what I've been trying to tell people also. I mean, the only difference between the two is that Tradition brings in old dudes and the announcers stress the experience of the people fighting on its behalf. They've never given a reason to root for them, but plenty of reasons to boo Russo.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Nice, due to living in Australia i can only get NWA:TNA once a month, and the one time i can will have Jarrett/Styles. Provided the rest of the show doesn't look like shit i'll be almost guarenteed to be ordering.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Trinity is no looker but she's easily the best female talent they have and she's pretty over because of it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I still think Trinity is pretty hot. Desire and Goldylocks rule the roost though.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I bet that's why they put Styles/JJ on next week. Australia is a big market for TNA since the WWE abandoned them.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I'd say it took thirty seconds for the INDY WRESTLING SEQUENCE to end.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Yeah, Desire is looking pretty good tonight. But given the fact that she was as bad as she was last week, you figure it would've taken the WWE more than a year and a half to release her.

I thought Trinity was hot until I met her. Ugly, ugly face.

They're playing up Trinity and Desire absolutely despising each other well.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Awesome! Kash was going to do his flip over the top rope move he pulled out 2 weeks ago and Desire yanked him down. Nice spot.