TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Smart Marks Fantasy Baseball League?

My pitching has gone to hell and somehow I lost a 12 point lead which I had this month...........Damn I am having flashbacks from the basketball league. Maybe I should rename all my teams The Aints

I feel your pain, Raz. That happened a lot with my pitchers during the second half of the season. It's like every one of went into the tank at the same time. Ah well. Two more days, all I have to do is hold onto first until then.

Congrats to the Daegu Lions. I finished right in the middle of the pack, which is fitting since that's where I resided for about 85% of the season.

Oh, and a HUGE thanks to Cartman for dropping Meuller when he had that mini-slump. Really helped out my hitting.

Another 2nd place finish..(I finished 2nd in the NBA league..)

Pitching defintely was the downfall. I could have used better closers, and at least 1 SP that had a low WHIP/ERA. Next year I'll definitely put more focus on pitching..

Concurred, Al.

I finished 3rd, which isn't a bad showing, to be sure, but I never got the STRANGLEHOLD~! on this league like I did the money league. Which, BTW, I won for the second year in a row. :D