TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MooreMark

American Idol II

Guest BiOHaZaRD EX

Hmmmm....I kind of lost track of the show.......it ain't as good as last years.........

Guest ant_7000
I don't watch this season's because there is no Ryan Starr.

Ryan Starr wasn't even talented to me (nice looking thou) she wouldn't make it this far if she was on this season. But this year is better but it'll come Image Vs. Talent because they got some heavy talented people in the top 8.

Indeed, there are much better contenders this year with great voices. That why they raised it to twelve finalists...and Simon insults last years 'singers' every chance he gets

Guest Flyboy

I didn't like Ryan because she could sing... I liked her because I liked the way she looked.

Guest phoenixrising

I never saw the first one, just dismissed it but gave AI a chance this year and I'm finding that I like it. Except when the contestants get all snippy with the judges. Of course this can turn out funny like when Juanita went off on the judges. That was funny as hell.

Right now I like Julia DeMato of the top 8 so far. Looks like the wild card round got stacked up with hot chicks though.

Guest starvenger
Right now I like Julia DeMato of the top 8 so far. Looks like the wild card round got stacked up with hot chicks though.

Speaking of which, Julia looks pretty good. Nice breasts, pretty face, and a good voice will take her pretty far. I think that Joshua Gracin, USMC will unless they bring Frenchie back.

Oh, and that kid didn't deserve to be called the "Worst Singer in the World". Definitely the worst singer ever showcased on the show, though...

I had 3 major favourites Kimberly Locke and Kimberly Kelsey and Hadas. From the Wildcard I would be my tied for 4th girls Nasheka and Trenyce.

Ryan Seacrest gets a bigger annoyance every week

Guest starvenger
Ryan Seacrest gets a bigger annoyance every week

He'd probably be a bigger annoyance if they had that other guy back as well...

Guest phoenixrising

Whatever happened to Kristin Holt? At least she was good eye candy. Better than seeing Seacrest all the time trying to be cool but falling far short of it.

Guest Black Lushus

Rueben Studdard has the most talent but probably will not win because America is superficial and will judge against him because he's fat...that goofy looking kid, Clay I think is his name, was pretty damn good too, very unique voice...Kimberly Caldwell got in by looks alone because her voice sucks ass...

I think Kimberly Caldwell is good but she's a camera hog. I was SHOCKED~! that Carmen made it through I was hoping for Alycin or Nasheka.

Wildcard show was pretty good overall though

Guest oldschoolwrestling

So the chick with the Red Rooster hair and the big ass got the boot last night. Then she went out and gave what I think was her best performance to date. She should have shown that energy DURING the competition. I liked her during the auditions but then it got kinda old and I'm glad she's gone.

I'm kinda glad she's gone she wasn't really different compared to the other contestants yes but we had Nikki Mckibin last year with the same thing. I was hoping for Charles to get the boot first as he just sucked. So did Julia but I like her look. Speaking of looks Kim C.'s clothes were ugh.

I'm hoping for Trenyce to win. She rules.

Guest Luke Cage
I'm hooked on this show...I think it's better then last years. Your thoughts..predictions...favourites.?

Rupert Pupkin: The Series

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Is Clay gay or not? I mean, if I didn't see the show last night I would have said that his sexual preference is questionable. But I did see last nights show and I saw him MACK'N ON ALL DA LAYDAYS!

You go Clay. You go.

Elf Power.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

C'mon, he is like a camp counsellor, he wants to help out the mentally challenged... Plus his name is Clay - which rhymes with Gay.

Isn't it obvious?

Guest starvenger
C'mon, he is like a camp counsellor, he wants to help out the mentally challenged... Plus his name is Clay - which rhymes with Gay.

Isn't it obvious?

Aren't there any American Idol groupies that we can get this information from?

Guest starvenger

I guess the only way to know for sure is to rewind the tapes and see if he was staring at Julia DeMato's breasts...

I watched the results show and his group performence was a bit weird. He was damn open with Carmen or as open as you get on a G Rated show they did more then the rest...

Guest phoenixrising
I guess the only way to know for sure is to rewind the tapes and see if he was staring at Julia DeMato's breasts...

Nothing in the world - straight men, gay men, straight women, lesbians, babies, animals, etc...can resist staring at Julia's breasts. Maybe if she doesn't win the competition she can pose for Playboy or something? Please?

As for Clay, gay or not he sure gets it on with the ladies when he gets the chance. During the wildcard results show he had Kimberly C. all over him. And Carmen seemed to like him very much during the group duet.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

If you watched the show on Weds. he and the blonde chick were really into each other. Plus, he kissed a chicks hand... He must be gay. I mean, good lord if he were straight we'd all be outta business.

Man, I gotta get off the Clay.

*checks heterosexuality*

Whew, still there.

Guest Flyboy
Could you guys please post pics of some of the girls you're talking about?

You could just go the American Idol website.

*is lazy*

Guest RavishingRickRudo

pic-main3-13.jpg

(Left to Right, top to bottom)

Ricky Smith, Joshua Gracin, Trenyce, Ruben Studdard, Charles Grigsby, Julia DeMato, Clay Aiken, Kimberly Caldwell, Kimberly Locke, CARMEN Rasmusen, Corey Clarke.

Personal Faves:

photo-v-6.jpg

Julia DeMato

-Hot. I'd tap that. I'd hit that. I'd wanna git wit dat.

photo-v-5.jpg

Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world, she took a midnight train goin anywhere.

Clay

-Looks like an Elf and sings Journey.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Oh, and I HATE Kimberly Caldwell with a passion. I mean, jesus christ could that girl be any more disingenuous? That smile looks as fake as Paula's breasts. If she ends up winning, my faith in humanity is gone. The only thing I would like to see Kimberly in is a cat fight with Julia. Sweet Julia.

I'd like to have Julias body between my legs for one reason, and I'd want Kimberly Caldwell between my legs for another reason... either way, I'd end up making them both choke.

susumu34.jpg

Guest RavishingRickRudo

It's really hard to pick who will win because there are so many sympathetic votes...

Rubin gets the 'oh he's a fat guy with heart' sympathy.

Clay gets the 'oh he's the elf who loves journey' sympathy

Josh gets the 'He's a marine and we love em' sympathy.

Ricky gets the 'no right to be there' sympathy.